led front turn signal upgrade on non led gladiators

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
anyone that has a gladiator without led's and wants to upgrade the front turn signals and running lights check out headlight revolution website and order them now.I just installed these in my sport s and they are awesome.the lights light up a nice bright white color and switchback to amber for the turn signal and they are plug and play with no issues.
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
anyone that has a gladiator without led's and wants to upgrade the front turn signals and running lights check out headlight revolution website and order them now.I just installed these in my sport s and they are awesome.the lights light up a nice bright white color and switchback to amber for the turn signal and they are plug and play with no issues.
glad they work!
I have a set i just havent had a moment to pop em’ in yet

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
How long did it take you to get them? I ordered LED head lights and fog lights from HR on Jan 27 and they are estimated to be back in stock on Mar 9......not so happy.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
How long did it take you to get them? I ordered LED head lights and fog lights from HR on Jan 27 and they are estimated to be back in stock on Mar 9......not so happy.
got them in 4 days.i also ordered the fog light bulb kit from them and i am receiving those tommorow wich is also 4 days.i already have the headlight kit and i love those too.i haven't had any issues with shipping so far.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
got them in 4 days.i also ordered the fog light bulb kit from them and i am receiving those tommorow wich is also 4 days.i already have the headlight kit and i love those too.i haven't had any issues with shipping so far.
Dang. I must have pissed someone off! Haha The lights have good reviews, so I’m hoping the wait is worth it.

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
Dang. I must have pissed someone off! Haha The lights have good reviews, so I’m hoping the wait is worth it.
they are absolutely worth the wait!

robburns76

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S with Max tow
have a link to the ones you ordered?

Sponsored

BlackSportIA

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Add me to this list... I got an email stating my headlights backordered until 2/24. I’ve read from other sources that their V.4 headlights (house brand that isn’t very openly disclosed) are just rebranded from another manufacturer. I suspect this to be true and also suspect that the current Coronavirus situation may not be helping. That said, it also appears that HR has had some issues with fulfilling orders in a timely fashion long before the Coronavirus popped up. To be honest, I have some other issues since my order that leave me less than thrilled. My card was charged at order time but the item is back ordered? Their website has two different prices on these bulbs for Gladiator and JL Wrangler? An email I sent them with a question never received a response. I have read it’s almost impossible to get thru to customer service via phone, although I will admit have not tried this. In 2020, I have to say this isn’t on par with my shopping expectations. At this point, I’m starting to question if this is the right route to go.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
Add me to this list... I got an email stating my headlights backordered until 2/24. I’ve read from other sources that their V.4 headlights (house brand that isn’t very openly disclosed) are just rebranded from another manufacturer. I suspect this to be true and also suspect that the current Coronavirus situation may not be helping. That said, it also appears that HR has had some issues with fulfilling orders in a timely fashion long before the Coronavirus popped up. To be honest, I have some other issues since my order that leave me less than thrilled. My card was charged at order time but the item is back ordered? Their website has two different prices on these bulbs for Gladiator and JL Wrangler? An email I sent them with a question never received a response. I have read it’s almost impossible to get thru to customer service via phone, although I will admit have not tried this. In 2020, I have to say this isn’t on par with my shopping expectations. At this point, I’m starting to question if this is the right route to go.
sorry to hear you guys might be having trouble with them,i bought my headlights from them a few months ago and received them in 4 days installed them and so far so good.i did buy the v4 led's.i purchased the fog lights the other day and i am getting those ups to my house today.not sure what's going on.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
The v4 fogs and headlights for JT come with PWM modules where the JL doesn’t. This is the reason for the higher price. That’s how I took it at least when I spoke to them. I’m going to be patient. From all of the reviews it looks like the wait will be worth it.

As far as customer service....there is a lot to be desired. At least I won’t have to order anything else from them if these work out like I expect.

OP
OP
srdatv

srdatv

First Name
scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport s
The v4 fogs and headlights for JT come with PWM modules where the JL doesn’t. This is the reason for the higher price. That’s how I took it at least when I spoke to them. I’m going to be patient. From all of the reviews it looks like the wait will be worth it.

As far as customer service....there is a lot to be desired. At least I won’t have to order anything else from them if these work out like I expect.
i am installing my fog light kit tommorow and i will report back,like i said i have the headlights now and they work great so far.

BlackSport74

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S

That would make sense, but everything about my order so far has honestly been a little more complicated than it should have been. At the time I placed my order, on 2/4 the prices for the Wrangler and Gladiator headlights were identical. That appears to have changed shortly after. There are also some differences in the web browser experience between searching on my iPhone and Mac. The phone doesn't pull up the Gladiator, but instead I had to search for the most recent Wrangler and then I saw a "what others viewed" with Gladiator available. Having a different search experience using different devices is not unusual, but it did lead to a bit of confusion when I was looking at their website at a later point and noticed that the Gladiator stuff was more expensive than what I had paid. I sent them an email to seek clarification because of this confusion, but as I mentioned earlier, this is the email where I never got a response. I reviewed my purchase invoice to make certain of what I got, and the invoice does indicate "Gladiator" headlights, but at the same price they are selling the Wrangler headlights for? My invoice does also indicate the PWM devices as part of the purchase, so you may be correct that this is included on the Gladiator, but not the Wrangler. That doesn't explain how my price was identical on the 4th though. Maybe my expectations are too high, or I'm too skeptical? It's not necessarily one of the things I have mentioned that has me questioning everything, but when I evaluate my entire experience, it hasn't been great so far. Am I nuts for thinking this?
Sponsored