Halos on Fog lights

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Just got my new head and fog lights installed yesterday, day the headlights came in. Love the look of them and they are so much better than anything I have had (I actually went to your website to see if you made lights for my other cars, lol. I did hit one part of the install that I couldn't find any instructions or anything for, but what is the best way to hook in the halos on the fog lights? They just came with the plug the halos use on the headlights. The wires were pretty short overall. and can't make it back close to there the other ones terminate. Do you by any chance sell any kind of Y adapters for the ease of conncting these? Like a y adapter to tie the fogs together, then another one to tap into the headlights in their feed?
Sponsored

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Just got my new head and fog lights installed yesterday, day the headlights came in. Love the look of them and they are so much better than anything I have had (I actually went to your website to see if you made lights for my other cars, lol. I did hit one part of the install that I couldn't find any instructions or anything for, but what is the best way to hook in the halos on the fog lights? They just came with the plug the halos use on the headlights. The wires were pretty short overall. and can't make it back close to there the other ones terminate. Do you by any chance sell any kind of Y adapters for the ease of conncting these? Like a y adapter to tie the fogs together, then another one to tap into the headlights in their feed?
Hello! I would be happy to assist you! can you please let me know what products you have either with pictures or part numbers?

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Sure thing. This is the headlights I got, installed and working great.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/oracle-lighting/oculus-bi-led-projector-headlights-jeep-wrangler-jl

And these are the fog lights. Fit and work great its just the halos that are not connected.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/oracle-lighting/high-performance-20w-led-fog-lights

They came with connectors that look identical to the ones the halo's on the headlights use. Rather than tapping into something I was wondering if you had some kind of Y adapter available where I could run it off the same connector as the other halos.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Per the instructions on the page you linked.

Halo Wiring Note: Additional wire may be needed. Extend Red wire to fuse panel (Use F52 for on/off with key)– Or existing headlight halo (+) & Black wire to ground(-).

OP
OP

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Per the instructions on the page you linked.

Halo Wiring Note: Additional wire may be needed. Extend Red wire to fuse panel (Use F52 for on/off with key)– Or existing headlight halo (+) & Black wire to ground(-).
Yep I saw that, but then noticed that the connectors looked identical to the Halo's on the headlights. Really was hoping there was a more elegant solution than to extend the wires out. If they offered a splitter it would be easy to run the into the headlights and have everything cleanly go back to the aux switch I have them tied into right now.
Sponsored