First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just saw the EJS 2021 concepts and finally some pictures of a Gladiator with Half doors. 2021 Jeep Gladiator Diesel Red Bear Concept. And man they look awesome.
Can’t wait to order some.

Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Red Bare

This Gladiator Rubicon concept focuses more on the low-end power side of the Jeep equation, which has a 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V-6 engine, an eight-speed automatic transmission calibrated for low-rpm shifts, and a 91:1 crawl ratio to help keep the Fire Cracker Red exterior paint right side up. The engine produces 260 horsepower and 442 pound-feet of torque and it comes with engine stop-start technology as well. The Jeep Red Bare Gladiator Rubicon uses Dana 44 front and rear heavy-duty axles with 4.88 axle ratios, 37-inch BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain tires, factory steel bumpers with a Warn winch, and a front bumper grille guard.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors FFFE057C-0130-4249-B361-C25D22DE9211
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors F7EBECAD-C7A4-45EE-90B9-5E6EAF077B27
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors CFD43948-6831-429B-90BE-910170F26CB0
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors EB2AC351-F200-44A6-A07B-7209D127DA55
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsored

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I thought that was a tonneau cover that still gives access to the bed rails, but it looks like they are bolted individually when you zoom in, not interested in that anymore.

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
All the angles seem to be down-playing this mis-alignment (JL Tub shorter than JT).... I'd really like to see either these doors or the JCR Offroad Aluminum half doors straight from the side, with no bed graphics, goofy angles, etc etc.....

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Rubicon "Red Bare" Easter Jeep Safari Concept Previewed with Mopar Half Doors 1616427180416

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
That looks awesome but what is it I'm missing about everyone and these half doors?

Am I just crazy? Cause it seems to me they look just like a regular door with the window down? Not ragging on it but I imagine not cheap, especially painted, just not getting it, so little difference that I can see.

Sponsored

MNDZLJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Diesel
Occupation
Jeep Technician
4.88 gears with BFG 37s (36.5 act measurment) seem awful deep

OP
OP
JTRUBI

JTRUBI

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jk rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Not cheap, but they have a purpose. You loose the entire window frame and about 2” of where the bottom of the window is. More open air capabilities, but with the added side impact protection and OEM door seal to keep water out.

That looks awesome but what is it I'm missing about everyone and these half doors?

Am I just crazy? Cause it seems to me they look just like a regular door with the window down? Not ragging on it but I imagine not cheap, especially painted, just not getting it, so little difference that I can see.

Litfury

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
I thought that was a tonneau cover that still gives access to the bed rails, but it looks like they are bolted individually when you zoom in, not interested in that anymore.
I didn’t catch that at first either. They do look bolted individually.

Professor_Chaos

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x4, bmw 330xi, jeep Gladiator willys
Occupation
Homemaker
Not cheap, but they have a purpose. You loose the entire window frame and about 2” of where the bottom of the window is. More open air capabilities, but with the added side impact protection and OEM door seal to keep water out.
Thanks. I appreciate that.

I can see I guess it being a bit more open while still having splash protection. To each their own for sure... i ordered a base sport then added a trifold hard and hardtop rather than power locks and windows. So I get personal preference.... it just really looks 99% the same to me. Maybe with the top off it would sparkle.
Sponsored