GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Wife just sent me this photo asking me if I was there. I'm not and that's not the one I saw this morning. Don't ask why she doesn't know what color top my JT has...

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club IMG_20211122_132447

Edit: Looks like they may have replaced the Rubi sticker with a black one but then changed the lugs to red.
Sponsored

rtjeepman

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2017 Jeep Cherokee TH
Occupation
Respiratory Therapist
Wife just sent me this photo asking me if I was there. I'm not and that's not the one I saw this morning. Don't ask why she doesn't know what color top my JT has...

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 20211122_110818[1]

Edit: Looks like they may have replaced the Rubi sticker with a black one but then changed the lugs to red.
I like every Gecko Gladiator pic I've seen on here BUT this pic makes me glad that I chose the black top for my rig. I prefer the break up in color.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Whoa, just saw another Gecko Gladiator on the way into work this morning. Didn't expect that to ever happen. Had Louisiana Dealer plates on it.
The same exact thing happened to me. I stopped at my Local dealer to ask if they had sold the
Gecko Rubicon they had, and they said No. The Owner was just driving it every day now. They also
said the Owners Daughter was driving a new Gecko Wrangler until it sells. She drives it to High School every day. How fun is that!

Sponsored

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
had mine for a few weeks now. Got 35s today. I was worried about the bronze wheels looking weird, but I’m a big fan now that they’re on.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 78E7414D-3A0B-4688-9085-5394DCB7D5B3

AMM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '19 GSXR750, '05 S2000
Occupation
LEO, Realtor
Mojave = desert so something lime a rattle snake or a sidewinder would be cool.

To be fair though, I do not know that either of those live in the desert.
Can confirm, little rattler while out on a trail

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
had mine for a few weeks now. Got 35s today. I was worried about the bronze wheels looking weird, but I’m a big fan now that they’re on.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club 4EC66425-4FDF-42D5-8964-6834684A4962
I was thinking the same thing with the Bronze wheels. They look great! What a nice stance also.
All my friends and coworkers wouldn't let me get bronze wheels, they said stick with black? They
are younger than me and said with all the black accents and decals I have, black makes more
sense. It is a Sport with the base steel wheels. I just picked up some new Rubicon Take-Off wheels
with the Falken Wildpeak tires. I will put them on in the Spring. I really like your look though!!

Sponsored

Los_Links

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ
I was thinking the same thing with the Bronze wheels. They look great! What a nice stance also.
All my friends and coworkers wouldn't let me get bronze wheels, they said stick with black? They
are younger than me and said with all the black accents and decals I have, black makes more
sense. It is a Sport with the base steel wheels. I just picked up some new Rubicon Take-Off wheels
with the Falken Wildpeak tires. I will put them on in the Spring. I really like your look though!!
I like the Rubi wheels, but I figured that just about everyone was going to go with black accents on the gecko green, and I wanted something different. The RockTrix wheels are a muted, matte bronze, so they tie in a little better than something flashier.

49Truck

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1949 Jeep Truck
Occupation
Tool Maker
Cabelas.com has 2 different Gladiator Toy trucks on sale. One is green with a canoe on top, the
other is silver with a trailer, two 4 wheelers, and a motorcycle. The trucks are about 12" Long.
$14.99 for the green. $29.99 for the silver.

DSC02241.JPG

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Transformation on the diesel Made it 500 miles and few weeks in the shop. Few things left to finish up on it.

Jeep Gladiator GECKO GREEN Gladiator Club download
Bright silver/chrome wheels are my absolute favorite on the bright color JTs. Can't get much more old school hot wheels looking than that. Hell, your truck doesn't even look real in this photo, looks like an RC toy.