Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
Good Afternoon Jeep Gladiator Forum!

For those of you that haven’t heard, one of our most sought-after racks has been released!

We’ve received countless inquiries, asking time and time again when the Elevate Rack System would be available. I’m excited to announce, the time is now! This rack was one of the most popular racks on the market in its debut. Shortly after release, it was removed from the market to redesign and improve the uprights. Supply chain challenges due to covid further delayed the release, but it’s now available and actively shipping.

One of the key features that separate this rack from the others is that fact that you can select between two different heights (adjustable), either at 18” for easy access and a lower profile look or at 28” when complete cab clearance is required! The robust engineered aluminum constructions allow for a 750lb static weight capacity (maximum load in fixed or stationary position), 500lb on-road weight capacity and 250lb off-road weight capacity, making this the perfect rack for work and play! Whether you are heading to the jobsite, heading out on an overlanding camping trip, or just planning on hitting up some trails on a weekend excursion, this is the rack you want. The Elevate rack is strong enough to carry baskets, bikes, kayaks, rooftop tents, and much more.

Jeep Gladiator Elevate Rack For Gladiator Now Available _Elevate_21Ford-F150_Profile_08Ladder-Box_h500_q80

One feature I love about this rack is its compatibility with tonneau covers. Whether you have a hard folding, hard roll-up, or soft roll-up the Elevate system will be compatible ONLY IF the cover in question is an inside mount cover like the MX4, UltraFlex, X4s, Pro X15, etc. If you have a retractable cover that has the t-slot integrated rails such as the RetraxONE XR, RetraxPRO XR, any Pace Edwards w/ Explorer rails, or the Roll-N-Lock XT covers (X4s for the Gladiators), then there is no need to get the base rails. The Elevate Rack uprights will work with any t-slot integrated retractable cover! This means that you can keep valuable such as construction equipment, hunting gear, fishing gear, camping equipment, or off-roading equipment out of the elements, while still being able to carry oversized items up top.

Jeep Gladiator Elevate Rack For Gladiator Now Available uct_imgs_HRO_Elevate_21Ford-F150_01Closed_h500_q80

As always, we are offering forum exclusive pricing on this system, whether you want the entire system, just the rails, or the uprights! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out. For pricing/lead times shoot me a PM anytime or an email over to [email protected]. Make sure you mention JGF Elevate in your subject line to ensure you are properly quoted​
Sponsored

Last edited:

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
So, no interference with the Revolver X4s ends? Other rack mounting points on T-slot rails come very close or interfere.

I like the minimalist design but still get full feature of a true rack.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Yes Sir. I've test fitted some bases for other racks, the foot of the base gets very close or extends into that area.
I dont have a gladiator with an X4s on it at the moment to test fit, but seeing if my guy in the studio can measure point of connection to the outside on the elevate system on his Maverick. Once I get that measurement Ill post it here. right of the bat my initial judgement is there shouldnt be any issue as the foot looks"skinny" enough but im going todouble check

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I dont have a gladiator with an X4s on it at the moment to test fit, but seeing if my guy in the studio can measure point of connection to the outside on the elevate system on his Maverick. Once I get that measurement Ill post it here. right of the bat my initial judgement is there shouldnt be any issue as the foot looks"skinny" enough but im going todouble check
Yes, the foot looks narrower than all the others, but is longer in length.

The only real issue if it's close, no matter how straight everything looks, the cover doesn't roll up in a straight line and if the travel is in the wrong place, it hits a base.

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
I have had TS rails installed with my MX4 and have been waiting for these to come back!

Been making Frontrunner load bars work but really wanted to be able to open the tonneau. I am curious on price… or a review sample.

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I have had TS rails installed with my MX4 and have been waiting for these to come back!

Been making Frontrunner load bars work but really wanted to be able to open the tonneau. I am curious on price… or a review sample.
Email or DM him. I know there was a healthy discount on the BAK Revolver X4s when they ran that.

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Alex, as much as I would love to, life is in the way right now.

I was getting answers for me that I knew others would want too.

Things are starting to turn around, so may be soon. If I miss out on the deal then I miss out.

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Alex, as much as I would love to, life is in the way right now.

I was getting answers for me that I knew others would want too.

Things are starting to turn around, so may be soon. If I miss out on the deal then I miss out.
Ill make sure you get taken care of when you are ready man, I understand life can get in the way. I wont let you miss out on an oppertunity due to that.

sandman83

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT High Altitude
Occupation
Self empowered
Nice rack! Super clean. Do the uprights move or are they fixed in a mounting position with the rails?
Wondering if i can bolt them on top of my Diamondback?? The towers would have to move to the inside to mount on top of the bedcover. Thanks

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
Nice rack! Super clean. Do the uprights move or are they fixed in a mounting position with the rails?
Wondering if i can bolt them on top of my Diamondback?? The towers would have to move to the inside to mount on top of the bedcover. Thanks
The updrights would be able to be ajusted along any position on the best using the t-slot rails, unfortuantely I dont believe this would be compatible with the Diamond Back as it is a cover that mounts on top of the bed rails and would take up the some location the TS rails would need to be
Sponsored