First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
I really like the look and the quality seems top notch. Cuts down more wind & noise than I expected

Jeep Gladiator Added the Alien front sunshade IMG_5502

Jeep Gladiator Added the Alien front sunshade sunshadeto
Sponsored

gunsnrods

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired
I have this exact sunshade, too. I have a soft top, really helps on our super hot days out here. Cuts into headroom a bit but I can live with that.

Jimko71

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer
I put one on as well with my Sunrider for hardtop. Very happy with it.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22’ Gladiator HA, 00’Wrangler Sahara, 13’ F-350 KR
Occupation
IT
We have an alien sunshade for our TJ and absolutely love it, super affordable and great quality. Have the front and rear for the Gladiator in the Amazon cart lol.

2terpsjeep

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK Sahara & 2021 JT Mojave
Nice to see you guys like yours, I just ordered a set (front and back vs. the one large one) in gray for my JT. I plan to install it this weekend. I have something similar; I think Spiderwebshade, on my JK that was a real game changer.

Sponsored

ifishihuntiplay

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubi
I really like the look and the quality seems top notch. Cuts down more wind & noise than I expected

This is on my never-ending list of jeep accessories to purchase. Are the freedom panel latches still easily accessible? And does the sunshade make it more cumbersome to take the panels on and off?

Guns_N_Rosaries

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys Edition
Oh nice. I'm ordering one right now. I love having the top off, but the sun blasting me really kinda ruins it.

OP
OP
mpk628

mpk628

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Sales
This is on my never-ending list of jeep accessories to purchase. Are the freedom panel latches still easily accessible? And does the sunshade make it more cumbersome to take the panels on and off?
To be honest it does take away from the very fast removal and reattach while the shade is on but it's really not enough difference to me to be a pain in the butt. The shade attaches and comes off very easy and quickly so if you wanted to remove it to put the panels on it's not that bad.

I am leaving my shade in place while going back and forth and it isn't that big of a deal. You will lose headroom as another stated but I am 5'8" on a good day so it doesn't bother me.
Sponsored