2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's what I see:

Jeep Gladiator Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable {filename}

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Strange. All the other images on the forum display fine. It's just those three that don't.

Sponsored

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Strange. All the other images on the forum display fine. It's just those three that don't.
what about the post i just made with snippets of the photos? those snippets shouldn't be linked to the original files at all, did you see those?

COMMON ITGUY, you're an IT guy for christ sakes. Clear your cache, cookies or reboot already. lol

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
LMAO. All I see is the winner NOT utilizing the famed plywood notch!!! wth?!? He put it up top, on top of self made plywoode ledge?!? The world has gone bananas. We have the most epic post ever penned by our great king Plywood @steffen707. We've got @pilotpat DQ'd due to ownership issues when in fact the banks own most of these damn things anyway. And I get sequestered by government regulation because 2020 Gladiators and all their awful ESS tech are allowed when my OG '64 Glad is relegated to the trash heap of time by millennials who think automatic transmissions are just now becoming mainstream, so I get 2nd place, and the guy who started this miasma because simple concern bout notching in a photoshopped circle around a 'hey what the hell is this bulge in the bed' @Jake won't even admit he's from State farm, and doesn't even get the trophy named after him. Just joshin. Love my 2nd place win!!!

Jeep Gladiator Official "Battle of the Gladiators" Plywood photo contest! this was inevitable {filename}

Iron Wolfpack

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Red Rubicon Gladiator LE, 06 Range Rover Sport, 92 E350 Tailgating Bus (Howlin' Prowler); past Jeeps - 87 YJ, 02 TJ
this is what i see, lol

Damnit! As much as I wish I could discredit Red’s photos there is no way to discredit this one. Red is the winner for sure. I should be receiving my truck next week and looks like I will be a week short from plywood glory!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @5JeepsAz thanks to giving me a little of the credit. I just questioned if the buldge would make it difficult to load plywood or if the plywood would have to rest on the buldge. Everyone may be interested to know that I now know for a fact that plywood will fit beside the buldge and will not have to rest on the buldge. I went to a dealership last week with a tape measure in hand and it’s just a tad over 48 inches from the little lip beside the buldge to just past the edge on the passenger side. And at first I thought that this barely gives room for the plywood to sit on. But then I noticed a slight indentation in the wheel wells where the D rings are(That’s the 48” plus a tad.) But as the wheel wells go back towards the tailgate they get a tad bigger since there is no more indentations for the D rings, means more area for the plywood to rest on. Plus you really must use the 2X4’s as outlined in the Quadratec video. Mystery solved and Red awaits his prize. And no I don’t work for State Farm, never did and am retired(not from damn State Farm)!!!!!!

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
@Jake from state farm!

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Hey @bangolia from State Farm you missed your calling. You should have been a comedian instead of being a insurance agent.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey @bangilia from State Farm you missed your calling. You should have been a comedian instead of being a insurance agent.
Spelled @bangolia wrong.
Sponsored