Sponsored

RCI off-road bed rack

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I used these guys for skids and loved their work and price.
Local to Colorado and are great people.

I am not affiliated or get kickbacks. Just a happy customer that can vouch for their products.

https://rcimetalworks.com/product-category/jeep/

I can’t wait to see their skids/sliders/future products
Sponsored

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator LE, '17 Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Principal
Nice racks - I've added them to my comparison shopping list. The price is nice too - some of the others are well above $1000, which is hard to swallow when one still has to buy things to mount to the rack.

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Principal
I am not affiliated or get kickbacks. Just a happy customer that can vouch for their products.
Scratch my above post - I ordered the rack, maxtrax mount, and two bike mounts. The bike mounts pushed me over the top. I really like being able to mount our bikes and not have to use the hitch mount we have that will block the tailgate.

abugarcias

First Name
Reuben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scratch my above post - I ordered the rack, maxtrax mount, and two bike mounts. The bike mounts pushed me over the top. I really like being able to mount our bikes and not have to use the hitch mount we have that will block the tailgate.
You should post some pics when you get it. I'd like to see how high the racks are compared with the top of the hard top.

Pion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Principal
You should post some pics when you get it. I'd like to see how high the racks are compared with the top of the hard top.
I got the 18inch one, so although I liked the shorter one for aerodynamics and having a tent near the roof line, the inability to reach in from the side into the bed and less options for side mounting stuff (Rotopax, bicycles, etc) made me go toward the taller rack. I did choose the trail rail mounts and the extra bar for the top just in case. I'll have pics as soon as it shows up. Their site says 2-3 week lead time on the rack and it is ground shipping, so it may be nearly a month before I get it. Crossing fingers they have one in stock though...

Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
I used these guys for skids and loved their work and price.
Local to Colorado and are great people.

I can’t wait to see their skids/sliders/future products
It’s cool that their shop is just a 5 minute drive from my house. Had to pick up skid for a Taco friend a few months ago... great guys there.

-sass

RCI Offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2019 Tundra, 2019 Corvette Z06, 2017 4Runner, 2016 Tacoma
Hey guys, just saw this thread. Here is a pic of our JT with the 18" rack on it! Note that we do offer the exact same rack 6" shorter if you plan to put an RTT on it and still want it to fit in the garage!

IkRjp9q9cab3vci371OaO3WzbfxNLpCfYDPNg4sd6G9ygpEzjdwRvE0V1vNEmg4NMpEKasjQhglwD8pyws=w1160-h870-no.jpg

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
Hey guys, just saw this thread. Here is a pic of our JT with the 18" rack on it! Note that we do offer the exact same rack 6" shorter if you plan to put an RTT on it and still want it to fit in the garage!

Jeep Gladiator RCI off-road bed rack IkRjp9q9cab3vci371OaO3WzbfxNLpCfYDPNg4sd6G9ygpEzjdwRvE0V1vNEmg4NMpEKasjQhglwD8pyws=w1160-h870-no
HEy RCI - i see that you now offer tonneau cover adapter brackets... they raise the rack by 3" right, will the bring the rack up tp the height of the hardtop... i.e. could you theoretically throw extra long rtt, kayak, lumber right on the rack and clear the roof? Also can you confirm if this works with the OEM soft roll up tonneua!

thanks
Sponsored