Sponsored

Search results

  1. Falken H/T 02 opinion

    I’ve been happy with the toughness and wet handling ability of these factory Falkens that I put a set of H/T02ā€˜s on my car. Usually my ranch trucks go 10k before the tires are chunked up and ate up from the trail, have 15K on the Falkens now and just barely starting to suffer. I bet they go 22K...
  2. Texas Trail Edition opinions

    Any opinion on the Texas Trail edition. I’m thinking about trading my Rubicon for one. I really need to go back to a white vehicle because of the sun beating down. My ranch road is a ā€trailā€ nasty enough but I really don’t need the Rubicon features.
  3. Is Marvel Mystery Oil the cure for 3.6 ?

    I’ve been using the stuff in vehicles, lawn equipment, generators, chainsaws, and whatever else in the fuel and oil for years. For a 5 qt engine it would be 4 quarts oil, 1 quart MMO. (I actually only use 1/2 qt) Fuel is 4 ounces per 10 gallons
  4. Pen Tick video

    I don’t know if this has been posted but thought it interesting
  5. Slick 50 PTFE

    Anyone ever try this in the Jeep motor ? I ran a Volvo 240 without oil and after I drained the slick 50 for a year before it quit.
  6. IAG step knockoffs ?

    Anyone know anything about these ? https://www.walmart.com/ip/4-Pcs-Rock-Rails-Side-Steps-Running-Boards-with-OEM-Rock-Rails-Fit-for-2018-2025-Jeep-Wrangler-4-Door-2020-2025-Gladiator-4-Door/18765460417...
  7. Alex Jones new website

    https://www.alexjoneslive.com/show/
  8. I’ll give a plug to Falken

    I have to give credit where it is due. Typically my ranch vehicle tires last maybe 11K because they are absolutely eat up from flint, limestone, and other rocks and gravel. I’m at 8,500 on these stock tires and they look real good and hold the wet pavement like glue. The only others that held...
  9. EVO Rubicon Sway Bar Disconnect Question

    I talked with Andrew he wasn’t sure about my question hasn’t went this route, was gonna see if any of y’all have. If you unplug the motor wire you will have a light on the dash that will require programmer to turn off. If I pull the motor off and leave it connected and secure the stuff...
  10. Custom water transport system

    Anyone else use my custom water transport system? All my drinking water comes from a spring on my ranch so this Super Superior Storage System šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ is transferable to other vehicles and works in the real world.
  11. 2023 -vs- 2025 bumper swap questions

    Will a steel 2023 factory front bumper just bolt right up to the 2025 Rubicon with the plastic bumper ? How about the rear ?
  12. Red dots are to pistols, what ducks are to Jeeps

    Just thatā€¦šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚
  13. Tire Pressure Observation (sweet spot)

    Found my sweet spot at 25lbs. Controversial, most likely, but facts are facts. 2025 Gladiator Rubicon Stock Falken AT which are heavy per size comparatively. Todayā€˜s average temp 74 degrees I lowered my TP to 25lbs, absolutely no deviation in height, no bottom bulge change, not really a...
  14. 4:1 Rock-Trac Part Time 4wd system?

    What is it, where do you find it in the manual, any youtube videos, is there a button or something ? Thanks
  15. What is the red rubicon shock ?

    So I normally ONLY run Rancho RS7 MT shocks or struts on my vehicles because they have the best ride on my terrain and inexpensive enough to change out as needed. They are Progressive & Digressive. I noticed these ā€œredsā€ on the Rubicons ride pretty darn good. Some folks say they are made by...
  16. Disable Autopark thang.

    I noticed a big hassle when trying to put my jeep in drive or reverse with the driver’s door open, wouldn’t go anywhere and had to go through a process to get it back moving. It might be a spectacular feature for some but for my way of life it is a major hassle. I deal with trailers, backing...
  17. ‘TPMS Deactivation” for free

    Page 12 Gladiator ā€œConsumer Information Guideā€ This will work for people like me
  18. TPMS pressure parameters question

    I’ve tried running through old threads, I want to change the parameters in the system using something like the jscan or tazer, or whatever else suggested. I installed the auto stop disable device and it does good. I saw it on this youtube channel. The only other mod I want to make is...
  19. 2025 Gladiator radio antenna ???

    My Gladiator has the internal window antenna, can it be converted to a real antenna?




Top