First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Is th

At the pay extra/VIP package?
It's just our Challenge coin. First 1500 that received one for 2020 and rolled over will get one in 2021, we added 500 more for new 2021 registrations. All boosters receive one as well.

ShadowMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave; ‘09Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Attorney
It’s a little concerning to me that Jeep Beach is only 40 days away and there is very little actually planned for this huge event. It seems like it may be pretty disorganized so far. I’m hoping that I’m wrong, but I’m not registering until I see some definitive details/plans.

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
It’s a little concerning to me that Jeep Beach is only 40 days away and there is very little actually planned for this huge event. It seems like it may be pretty disorganized so far. I’m hoping that I’m wrong, but I’m not registering until I see some definitive details/plans.
Are you following them on Facebook? It seems to me they are posting a new event daily with pertinent details. Being it has turned into such a big event, the staff may be overwhelmed some.

My concern is just how big it has become. I'm not much into fighting people to look at a display or talk to a vendor.

ShadowMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave; ‘09Ford F-150 Platinum
Occupation
Attorney
Are you following them on Facebook? It seems to me they are posting a new event daily with pertinent details. Being it has turned into such a big event, the staff may be overwhelmed some.

My concern is just how big it has become. I'm not much into fighting people to look at a display or talk to a vendor.
Kevin, I wasn't following them on FB, but I am now. We went ahead and registered and booked a room. I am not much into fighting crowds either. We just decided that if we don't like the crowds we will just enjoy the beach.

Sponsored

justjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT

Hey I am with Jeep Beach. We have 6.5 acres of vendors, over 200. Download the Jeep Beach app, when we release the schedule you will get a notification.. Winning Raffle numbers will be posted on the app as well. We are still finalizing things so the schedule hasn't been released..

i'm giving some of the schedule shhhhh

Monday Night Celebrity Baseball Game
Tuesday Jeep Beach Luau meet and greet at One Daytona
Wednesday night Show and Shine/tailgate party we have over 160 Jeeps registered
Thursday tbd vendor party on Main Street
Beach Games at the Hard Rock
Scavenger Hunt, tues, wed and thursday
Friday and Saturday is the Main event Daytona Speedway
Friday night Spiderweb shade tiki party will be fire, ticket is a must
Sunday Beach Parade

[email protected] for questions

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
This looks like it would be a fun week....... justJoe, is it to late to register?

justjoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
This looks like it would be a fun week....... justJoe, is it to late to register?
Register now as event price price goes up $20.00 to $100.00.. www.jeepbeach.com We are not shipping so pick up your registration at gate 70.. download the jeep beach app to see the schedule of events and when registration is open..

Sponsored

wrpoole

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Here's a Peek at the 2021 JB Coin... If you have the Voucher in your packet don't forget to redeem it at registration check in gate 70
that coin is awesome! how did you get a voucher?

I will be at jeep beach wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday
feel free to say hi!

deadpoole.jpg

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
that coin is awesome! how did you get a voucher?

I will be at jeep beach wednesday, friday, saturday and sunday
feel free to say hi!

Jeep Gladiator ∞ JEEP BEACH 2021 CHAT ∞ deadpoole
I think only the first so many got a voucher. Everyone else gets a couple stickers and dog tag. See ya out there!

LordEnzo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
@justjoe Is gate 70 the East gate behind Home Depot? This is also where u first check in for trail ride on Thursday?

P.Lo

First Name
Philippe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
@justjoe Is gate 70 the East gate behind Home Depot? This is also where u first check in for trail ride on Thursday?

Gate 70 is on the Airport side of the Speedway. On the "Back Straight" right before Turn 3.

Jeep Gladiator ∞ JEEP BEACH 2021 CHAT ∞ Daytona

Jeep Gladiator ∞ JEEP BEACH 2021 CHAT ∞ Daytona
Sponsored

Last edited: