OP
Great Offender

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
Just do the AEV 2" kit and be more than happy
It would be a consideration if I wasn't already in possession of the 1.5. I'm really not looking to ever go bigger than 35's and the 33's have a long way to go.

I wondered about the different "level" sizes since the general consensus is a 1.5" difference between front and rear but I have a bit over 2" on mine. I have a Daystar 3/4" for the rear that I acquired with the Teraflex but I have a feeling there will still be a bit of a rake. We'll see.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
It would be a consideration if I wasn't already in possession of the 1.5. I'm really not looking to ever go bigger than 35's and the 33's have a long way to go.

I wondered about the different "level" sizes since the general consensus is a 1.5" difference between front and rear but I have a bit over 2" on mine. I have a Daystar 3/4" for the rear that I acquired with the Teraflex 1.5 but I have a feeling there will still be a bit of a rake. We'll see.
Fair enough, I can understand that. Going higher is a just a matter of time, thats all.

I have the AEV kit on my '23 Mojave and I'm getting ready to order the rest of my MetalCloak 4.5" Gamechanger kit tomorrow. I have total myself for a year I was good. Then my buddy put the kit on his '23 JTM.......FML........going on up now LOL

OP
OP
Great Offender

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fair enough, I can understand that. Going higher is a just a matter of time, thats all.

I have the AEV kit on my '23 Mojave and I'm getting ready to order the rest of my MetalCloak 4.5" Gamechanger kit tomorrow. I have total myself for a year I was good. Then my buddy put the kit on his '23 JTM.......FML........going on up now LOL
I like the new look!

OP
OP
Great Offender

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So I spent some time in the driveway finally doing this or at least the 1.5" level part and other than the constant distraction of a neighbors German Sheppard it went fairly well but ...

I never had the original tool provided by Traflex for the bump stop nuts and the passenger side is nearly impossible. Will spend my Sunday fighting that stupid nut and then spend the rest doing a little "day drinking" with my wife as she cooks a fabulous ham dinner.

To the original shock question. "After installing the spacer(s) it does not appear to be that great of a burden on the shock" but then again I am not an engineer.

Jeep Gladiator 1.5 Level Kit - Shocks? (again) level 1 small

Edit: I measured and there is a 1/4 5o 1/2 inch rake still and I'm fine with it so the 3/4: Daystars will hold. Angle still makes it appear to be a larger rake but the gap between the tires and the wheel wheel is about equal.
Sponsored

Last edited: