• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina $1600 Fifteen52 Analog HD with Nitto Ridge Grapplers

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Diesel, 2022 4XE
Occupation
Engineer
Selling my set of 4 Fifteen52 Analog HD rims in Asphalt Black, mounted with 285/75R17 (34”) tires. These rims and tires only have about 3k miles on them, and are in like new condition. Includes original equipment TPMS sensors with SFTA. These are a great option for someone with 3.73 gears wanting to run a bigger tire, because they are light, fill out the Jeep nicely, while still maintaining driveability. Located southwest of Charlotte, NC. Asking $1,600 for the package.

Jeep Gladiator $1600 Fifteen52 Analog HD with Nitto Ridge Grapplers IMG_5171

Jeep Gladiator $1600 Fifteen52 Analog HD with Nitto Ridge Grapplers IMG_5168

Jeep Gladiator $1600 Fifteen52 Analog HD with Nitto Ridge Grapplers IMG_5170

Jeep Gladiator $1600 Fifteen52 Analog HD with Nitto Ridge Grapplers IMG_5173
Sponsored

Last edited:

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Same. I’d be all over these, just don’t have any use for the tires.

OP
OP
CivilJeep

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Bump

Sponsored

OP
OP
CivilJeep

CivilJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
We

Should meet and trade 😉
If I wasn't having to go back into commuter mode and keep things mild, I'd seriously consider that trade.

Sponsored

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Just a bump on this. I ended up going another route but these wheels are extremely hard to find. Fifteen52 doesn't anticipate stock returning until November. If anyone is on the fence about getting these wheels sooner rather than later, this is an incredible deal on a hard to find setup. Places list them as in stock but if you call you'll learn that nobody has them including Fitfeen52 themselves.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I agree. I rhink I would really like these on my ride. Curious how they will handle compared to my 20s. I have fuel rampages with 35 ridge grapplers, would need to ditch.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I agree. I think I would really like these on my ride. Curious how they will handle compared to my 20s. I have fuel rampages with 35 ridge grapplers, would need to ditch. Logistics would ve a bit of a juggle
Sponsored