2020 Gladiator Overland Journal

AdrianVall

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport Max Tow
Gorgeous truck my friend! I've been eyeing those KM235's. Looking at getting them in 17x10 though. My only concern is the -48 offset. What offset are yours? How are they holding up? Are they built well? I was set on a set of Black Rhino rims but I've read a lot of quality and finish issues so I may steer clear of them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Tourenwagen

Tourenwagen

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Thanks for the compliment and I love em! No problems at all, they balanced well and I get compliments on them all the time. The offset is pretty aggressive and I would have gone lower if it was an option but I really wanted 20's instead of 17's. The 17's do have a lower offset if you want to go that route. I love the look though and no regrets lol

blackbettyjt_towpig

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S Max Tow, 2018 JLR, 1998 TJ
Occupation
Factory work
Do you have the Mopar lift with 1.5 spacer front and back? Control arms? Any other suspension components added to the the Mopar kit? This ones my fav build I've seen so far. Simple, Sleek, Sexy!

Thanks for the compliment and I love em! No problems at all, they balanced well and I get compliments on them all the time. The offset is pretty aggressive and I would have gone lower if it was an option but I really wanted 20's instead of 17's. The 17's do have a lower offset if you want to go that route. I love the look though and no regrets lol
Sponsored