Sponsored

2020 Gladiator Rubicon with teraflex alpine RT2 lift with falcon 3.3 fast adjust shocks..

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GLADIATOR 1976 CJ5 2010 Raptor 89 F-150 4X
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase
I have seen were people asking about the falcon shocks and the teraflex lift.. i have been playing 4x4 now for 45yrs +. my 1st was a 73 cj5. any ways ive had a wide range of 4x4 from 47 willies truck to the 2020 gladiator. 1st gen raptor-small bronco-large bronco-cj5-willies-class 7s-F-150 PRE Runner/chase truck. list keeps going.. have had all kinds of lifts shocks shackles and combos of brands to home made.. one thing i have learned is MOST !!!! of the time sticking with kits / parts made to work with each other is best.. so with that said this time i stayed true and did the teraflex alpine RT-2 lift and falcon 3.3 fast adjust shocks..did the falcon steering stabilizer as well.. black rhino 17 in ABRAMS Gun Black with Machined Dark Tint Lip. tires are 37x12.5x17 M/T Baja ATZP3.. as we all know the SO CALLED FOX SHOCKS that come stock and with mopar lift SUCK and are nothing more than a cheep shock with a name. ( ok not 100% true but might as well be as for a fox shock if i was fox id be ashamed to have my name on them.. just say and screams im here for the $$$) sad as the gen 1 raptor shocks were not bad . most of all after you replaced the rear leaf springs. any ways. main reason why i made the choice NOT!!!! TO BUY FOX 2.0. AFTER THE LIFT WAS DONE HAD SHOCKS SET AT 1. there are 3 settings. soft easy off road.. #2 custom for user to set from 1-8 soft to hard. and #3 they call firm sport on road bottoming resistance off road The ride on the street was very nice. a little bit firmer than the stock set up. but in no way bad. handling curves and being stable was very nice.. Was very happy with it .. now i live like 3 miles from sand dunes. so the next day off to the beach. ok.. #1 setting at both ends. to soft up front big time. i have a after market bumper ans a !0,000 lb wench so was hitting the speed bumps when going thru some small whoops. the factory stuff with factory bumper all stock was better up front but was hoppy in the rear... setting 1 would be a fine setting for slow crawling but not for whoops. rear felt good tho,,, so got out went to setting #3.. WAY BETTER.. left rear at #1. as for the street.. really dont fell like any change between #1 and #3 in till you hit a big bump. than you can feel the progression. i like the #3 #1 set up.. havent played with the custom settings yet. i will say i think the over all ride with the teraflex lift with the falcon 3.3 is the best lift kit ride i have ever had in a smaller type ride and as for a jeep its for sure better than any lift i have had and have ridden in and ive been around a bunch. is it worth $4500...thats like asking is a jeep with a hellcat motor was worth the next to 50k.. to some no.. to others yes.. thats what makes jeeps and jeep people who and what they are. its your jeep do what feels right to you.. and yes sits more level. no jack rabbit look any more.. i would recommend teraflex lift to anyone. it comes with nice strong looking stuff. everything works and installs like it should. no mods to make it fit.. they say you need to cut inner fenders to fit shocks. not true.. you can pull inner fender a little and slide the piggyback behind inner fender clean easy and nothing in the way or look strange. no cutting needed. if i can answer any questions ill try.. thanks for reading..
Sponsored

Pescado

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
I did the Terraflex Sport ST2 lift about 2 weeks ago and am happy with it. My shocks only have 2 settings (on or off road) you adjust when installing but the ride is pretty nice. There was a miscommunication and I thought I was getting rear springs but they only did spacers in the rear which I was kind of bummed about. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes but I may put them on later.

Jeepin19

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
I have seen were people asking about the falcon shocks and the teraflex lift.. i have been playing 4x4 now for 45yrs +. my 1st was a 73 cj5. any ways ive had a wide range of 4x4 from 47 willies truck to the 2020 gladiator. 1st gen raptor-small bronco-large bronco-cj5-willies-class 7s-F-150 PRE Runner/chase truck. list keeps going.. have had all kinds of lifts shocks shackles and combos of brands to home made.. one thing i have learned is MOST !!!! of the time sticking with kits / parts made to work with each other is best.. so with that said this time i stayed true and did the teraflex alpine RT-2 lift and falcon 3.3 fast adjust shocks..did the falcon steering stabilizer as well.. black rhino 17 in ABRAMS Gun Black with Machined Dark Tint Lip. tires are 37x12.5x17 M/T Baja ATZP3.. as we all know the SO CALLED FOX SHOCKS that come stock and with mopar lift SUCK and are nothing more than a cheep shock with a name. ( ok not 100% true but might as well be as for a fox shock if i was fox id be ashamed to have my name on them.. just say and screams im here for the $$$) sad as the gen 1 raptor shocks were not bad . most of all after you replaced the rear leaf springs. any ways. main reason why i made the choice NOT!!!! TO BUY FOX 2.0. AFTER THE LIFT WAS DONE HAD SHOCKS SET AT 1. there are 3 settings. soft easy off road.. #2 custom for user to set from 1-8 soft to hard. and #3 they call firm sport on road bottoming resistance off road The ride on the street was very nice. a little bit firmer than the stock set up. but in no way bad. handling curves and being stable was very nice.. Was very happy with it .. now i live like 3 miles from sand dunes. so the next day off to the beach. ok.. #1 setting at both ends. to soft up front big time. i have a after market bumper ans a !0,000 lb wench so was hitting the speed bumps when going thru some small whoops. the factory stuff with factory bumper all stock was better up front but was hoppy in the rear... setting 1 would be a fine setting for slow crawling but not for whoops. rear felt good tho,,, so got out went to setting #3.. WAY BETTER.. left rear at #1. as for the street.. really dont fell like any change between #1 and #3 in till you hit a big bump. than you can feel the progression. i like the #3 #1 set up.. havent played with the custom settings yet. i will say i think the over all ride with the teraflex lift with the falcon 3.3 is the best lift kit ride i have ever had in a smaller type ride and as for a jeep its for sure better than any lift i have had and have ridden in and ive been around a bunch. is it worth $4500...thats like asking is a jeep with a hellcat motor was worth the next to 50k.. to some no.. to others yes.. thats what makes jeeps and jeep people who and what they are. its your jeep do what feels right to you.. and yes sits more level. no jack rabbit look any more.. i would recommend teraflex lift to anyone. it comes with nice strong looking stuff. everything works and installs like it should. no mods to make it fit.. they say you need to cut inner fenders to fit shocks. not true.. you can pull inner fender a little and slide the piggyback behind inner fender clean easy and nothing in the way or look strange. no cutting needed. if i can answer any questions ill try.. thanks for reading..
pics of the 2.5 tf kit on the gladdy? pics are scarce for this kit @Pescado @CMFINC

OP
OP
CMFINC

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

OP
OP
CMFINC

CMFINC

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
DISABLED CARPENTER
Vehicle Showcase
im 6ft 5in tall and im just like a 1in 1.5 lower than the top at drivers door.. if theres any pics youd like to see let me know ill try to get some.. today over cast so pics not real good..

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0007.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I did the Terraflex Sport ST2 lift about 2 weeks ago and am happy with it. My shocks only have 2 settings (on or off road) you adjust when installing but the ride is pretty nice. There was a miscommunication and I thought I was getting rear springs but they only did spacers in the rear which I was kind of bummed about. I'm not sure how much of a difference it makes but I may put them on later.
Do you have any pictures you could share. Looking at this same lift.
Sponsored