• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2020 Sting Gray Gladiator SEMA Build for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon,. 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer

***Additional photos and video on our website**

2020 Jeep Gladiator SEMA Build

One of the best colors and well equipped with the following:

• Rock Krawler xfactor 3" lift
  • Magnaflow exhaust
  • Volant intake
  • 20x12 custom paint matched Black Rhino fury wheels
  • 38x15.50-20 Cooper STT Pro tires
  • LED Headlights & taillights
  • Fully paint matched ROAD ARMOR suite of products including front bumper, rear winch capable
  • bumper, steps, stainless inner fender liners, led switchback fenders
  • Painted hardtop (inside too!)
  • Falcon 2.1 shocks
  • Agency 6 billet hardtop latches
  • Custom black leather and gray suede seats with blue stitch
  • Usspeedo blue speedo overlay
  • 20" Rigid Industries Adapt rgb light bar and brackets
  • Rigud industries Radiance pods in front bumper and SRM pros in rear bumper
  • Rhino rack backbone & platform (not yet released to public)
  • Warn Zeon 10s winch
  • And so much more, call today for additional details
Many more high-quality photos and video on our website hubbardautocenter.com

A majority our business is with clients that are out of state and satisfaction is essential. The condition of each of our vehicles is guaranteed and put in writing. Buy with confidence knowing you're getting a vehicle we are going to stand behind! All our cars are kept indoors and shown by appointment only. To view a complete list of inventory and additional photos and video please visit our website. Please contact Mark Hubbard @ 800-839-4490 for more information.

used-2020-jeep-gladiator-semabuildbestofthebestfullycustominsideout-11119-19624833-29-640.jpg

used-2020-jeep-gladiator-semabuildbestofthebestfullycustominsideout-11119-19624833-49-640.jpg

used-2020-jeep-gladiator-semabuildbestofthebestfullycustominsideout-11119-19624833-66-640.jpg

used-2020-jeep-gladiator-semabuildbestofthebestfullycustominsideout-11119-19624833-75-640.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
For anyone else that was curious, it's $68,000 for a Sport S with a lift and some cosmetic mods. MSRP was $45,660.

Looks cool and I appreciate the work you guys put in, but I would hate to be the guy who gets suckered in to paying that.

OP
OP
The Custom Jeep Builder

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
For anyone else that was curious, it's $68,000 for a Sport S with a lift and some cosmetic mods. MSRP was $45,660.

Looks cool and I appreciate the work you guys put in, but I would hate to be the guy who gets suckered in to paying that.

Appreciate your input, but it has over 21k in modifications and paint work....before labor.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Nice Gladiator! Good luck with the sale!

@lookitsadam If you don't have anything nice to say you shouldn't say it. Especially in someone else's thread where they're selling a Gladiator (or selling anything). I suggest you remove your post or replace it with something positive like, "Nice Gladiator! GLWS!" and when you do I'll replace this post.

Sponsored

Food2000

First Name
vinh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Beautiful, i certainly appreciate the quality of work and detail :) GLWS

OP
OP
The Custom Jeep Builder

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
I never updated the post. It sold a few days after this posting for asking price and lives happily in Miami now.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.