2023 Mojave - Just Picked Up

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
I just got my 2nd Gladiator. My first was a 2020 Rubi. I picked this one up today. A brand new 23 Mojave, Sarge Green, Black Leather, Auto, Premium Sunrider, Spray In Bed Liner, Cold Weather Group, and Tow Package. Exactly what I was looking for.
I don’t know what prices people are getting but this MSRP’d for $60,740. I bought it for $49,457. I don’t see how I can wrong there.
Happy to be back in a Gladiator and just wanted to share some of the great deals out there.

IMG_8969.jpeg
Sponsored

grizzly44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
What are your opinions on Rubi vs Mojave? I am shopping for either, and I can't really decide.

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
What are your opinions on Rubi vs Mojave? I am shopping for either, and I can't really decide.
Firstly, I’ll never use either of them for their intended purpose, so the differences in off-road capability will never matter to me. I’ve owned 4 Jeeps (2 Door JK Sport, 4 Door JK Rubi, JT Rubi, JT Mojave) and have never needed the lockers, sway bar disconnects, etc.

I chose the Mojave for the added suspension height, ride, and aesthetics. My understanding is if you’re going to lift it though don’t get the Mojave as the bonus suspension elements are what bring a lot of its value.

Do note that the Mojave cannot be configured with a rear steel bumper(standard on Rubi), front steel bumper, or Eco Diesel.

OffAxis2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25th. Anniversary Ducati Monster 1200 #188/500
Occupation
Company car hauling truck driver 26 years 2024.
I concur with JKLivin83, but for my first Jeep. Self ordered 2022 - “I chose the Mojave for the added suspension height, ride, and aesthetics.”

Seeing how I did not test drive a single one prior to order/purchase and personally looking at it as a “budget Raptor/TRX desert runner” is also where my head was.

Maybe this article will help you decide.

https://www.motortrend.com/features/jeep-jt-gladiator-mojave-vs-gladiator-rubicon-whats-difference/

Last edited:

Dog Dad

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler ,2023Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I just got my 2nd Gladiator. My first was a 2020 Rubi. I picked this one up today. A brand new 23 Mojave, Sarge Green, Black Leather, Auto, Premium Sunrider, Spray In Bed Liner, Cold Weather Group, and Tow Package. Exactly what I was looking for.
I don’t know what prices people are getting but this MSRP’d for $60,740. I bought it for $49,457. I don’t see how I can wrong there.
Happy to be back in a Gladiator and just wanted to share some of the great deals out there.

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Mojave - Just Picked Up IMG_8969

Sponsored

Dog Dad

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I bought the Overland,it's really nice but kinda wish I I bought the Mojave!!

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Very nice and great price! Congrats!

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester

your in the southeast it looks. Prices there are so much less than the northwest. I'd be lucky to find one of those for a penny under MSRP here. But it looks awesome! Do you still have the Rubi or did you sell that one?

mpsoldier

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
LE

Sounds like you got that at invoice. My local dealership (CA) posted my '23 Mojave at $57k (invoice + dealer upgrades) on accident. Makes you feel real good when the price is right.

Sponsored

MojaveLawyer

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Law/Public Safety & Veteran
Firstly, I’ll never use either of them for their intended purpose, so the differences in off-road capability will never matter to me. I’ve owned 4 Jeeps (2 Door JK Sport, 4 Door JK Rubi, JT Rubi, JT Mojave) and have never needed the lockers, sway bar disconnects, etc.

I chose the Mojave for the added suspension height, ride, and aesthetics. My understanding is if you’re going to lift it though don’t get the Mojave as the bonus suspension elements are what bring a lot of its value.

Do note that the Mojave cannot be configured with a rear steel bumper(standard on Rubi), front steel bumper, or Eco Diesel.
I concur with JKLivin833.

I have a Mojave, and absolutely love it, but I've probably spent closely to about 8-10k on my MC lift and with everything I've upgraded to improve steering and everything.

The Mojave comes great as stock already, and congrats on the purchase! 🤙🏼

OP
OP
JKLivin833

JKLivin833

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
your in the southeast it looks. Prices there are so much less than the northwest. I'd be lucky to find one of those for a penny under MSRP here. But it looks awesome! Do you still have the Rubi or did you sell that one?
We’re actually in the Northeast, Long Island. I don’t see alot of great deals in our area but did grab this.

Nunya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Mojave - Just Picked Up 20230525_154309

I just pick this Mojave up. It was sitting on the local dealers lot. Fell in love the appearance. As far as off roading we have only had it for 4 days.

Last edited:

MudderNuker

First Name
Jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Occupation
Retired@52

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Mojave - Just Picked Up 20230525_154309
Wow! I have no clue how some are able to get deep discounts like that. Where I'm at you'd be lucky if you get $500 off. That is if the dealers don't add garbage leveling kit, wheels and tires and want an extra $9k over MSRP. I just picked up a used '21 Willys with 14k miles for $43k at Carmax. I feel like I got raped now. Mine is Sarge Green. Great color choice. If Jeep releases a Gladiator with the new hurricane engine I might trade it.

Dog Dad

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Sounds like you got that at invoice. My local dealership (CA) posted my '23 Mojave at $57k (invoice + dealer upgrades) on accident. Makes you feel real good when the price is right.
I'm a retired from Stellantis .
Sponsored