2023 Mojave - Just Picked Up

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
Wow! I have no clue how some are able to get deep discounts like that. Where I'm at you'd be lucky if you get $500 off. That is if the dealers don't add garbage leveling kit, wheels and tires and want an extra $9k over MSRP. I just picked up a used '21 Willys with 14k miles for $43k at Carmax. I feel like I got raped now. Mine is Sarge Green. Great color choice. If Jeep releases a Gladiator with the new hurricane engine I might trade it.
There’s a couple dealers that really are willing to deal. I paid something like 12% under MSRP. A few percent under invoice.

No haggling. I built it because the way I want on the website, sent the build sheet to the dealer and then about three months later, flew out to the dealer, signed some quick paperwork and drove it home.

If you’re happy with the deal you got, that’s all that matters. But really, there’s no reason not to get the exact jeep that you want. If you’re spending tens of thousands of dollars, wait a few months and get exactly what you want. So many people just impulse buy a vehicle the see on the lot.
Sponsored