2023 Ordering and SoCal dealers

Jufu

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport
What is Kent's email or the best way to reach him?
Sponsored

eeTwidget

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
I went with @RobTrachtman 2% below invoice. Order took about 15 min. Waiting on a Gobi JTRD took some time but that’s to be expected. I’m currently deployed and the truck arrived a few days ago. My wife picked it up and handled paperwork. She said everyone in the office was super nice and made the process really easy and enjoyable.

RobTrachtman

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Rob Trachtman
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk Hydro Blue
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys,

I am at 2 percent below invoice on JL and JT G;adiator models with tread lightly membership, except Hybrid and 392, plus tax, license and an 85 doc fee only on sold orders. There are no other charges or accessories or high doc or admin fees. There is also no mandatory high finance terms or prepayment penalties. I will do my best to get you the most competitive rate or use your own financing or pay cash. You can lease at the same price as well with no rate markup.

On the 4xe I will now do tread lightly at 1 percent below invoice total savings plus tax, license and 85 doc fee. Whatever state and federal tax or rebates apply at the time of delivery is yours to keep on sold orders.

On the 392s I will do MSRP plus 1000 at this time on sold orders.

To order, I just need copy of drivers license, current address, email and phone. no deposit needed.

On my existing orders I will adjust pricing accordingly if you join tread lightly asap.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I also offer the other Dodge, Ram and Chrysler products at similar savings (excluding TRX) contact me for details.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you,

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Internet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162 cell

OP
OP
Teqsand

Teqsand

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLURD & 22 JTRD
Occupation
Bum
Guys,

I am at 2 percent below invoice on JL and JT G;adiator models with tread lightly membership, except Hybrid and 392, plus tax, license and an 85 doc fee only on sold orders. There are no other charges or accessories or high doc or admin fees. There is also no mandatory high finance terms or prepayment penalties. I will do my best to get you the most competitive rate or use your own financing or pay cash. You can lease at the same price as well with no rate markup.

On the 4xe I will now do tread lightly at 1 percent below invoice total savings plus tax, license and 85 doc fee. Whatever state and federal tax or rebates apply at the time of delivery is yours to keep on sold orders.

On the 392s I will do MSRP plus 1000 at this time on sold orders.

To order, I just need copy of drivers license, current address, email and phone. no deposit needed.

On my existing orders I will adjust pricing accordingly if you join tread lightly asap.

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

I also offer the other Dodge, Ram and Chrysler products at similar savings (excluding TRX) contact me for details.

Please email me at [email protected] or [email protected]
Thank you,

Rob Trachtman
Fleet and Internet Manager
Tuttle Click Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
40 Auto Center Dr
Irvine Ca 92618
954-864-5162 cell
I already have a deal going with John at Tuttle before this post was made, these guys are straight up. As my deal is different but close to this ...

Just waiting for the Adaptive Cruise Control to come back otherwise I would have already placed my order
Sponsored