First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Jack of all tirades
why do you all not like him? I like his channel.
I find his content to be very helpful. My guess is some people (maybe also this forum) don't agree with his politics.
Sponsored

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
I find his content to be very helpful. My guess is some people (maybe also this forum) don't agree with his politics.
Curious- what is his political stance? I've watched alot of his videos and never heard him talk politics. I'd like to know if you don't mind. if he is what Im "guessing" then Im done supporting his channel.

James H

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Jack of all tirades
Curious- what is his political stance? I've watched alot of his videos and never heard him talk politics. I'd like to know if you don't mind. if he is what Im "guessing" then Im done supporting his channel.
Watch a few of his install videos again, you'll see some signs/flags on the walls of his shop. (Hint: he's no snowflake.)

JarHeadLV

Banned
Banned
First Name
Gerard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Mohave, 2020 Porsche 911 Turbo
Occupation
Financial Retirement Planner
Vehicle Showcase
Watch a few of his install videos again, you'll see some signs/flags on the walls of his shop. (Hint: he's no snowflake.)
I guess I'll have to pay more attention!!! I think were are on the same page here. I've been reading some of his comments and he really does seem like a dick with a chip on his shoulder.
Sponsored

Last edited: