• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Tennessee (4) Stock Black Mojave Wheels (+ spare + stock lug nuts) for Sale

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
The first $400 cash takes home all (5) wheels (no TPMS sensors) and stock lug nuts picked up in Murfreesboro, TN area. Wheels/lug nuts are off the truck in the photo.

(4) all black stock Mojave wheels and the (1) stock spare wheel all with stock lugs nuts are for sale near Murfreesboro, TN.

I believe the stock Mojave wheels are 17x7.5 with a +37mm offset (7mm less than the Rubicon...this is how the Mojave has a 14mm wider track than the Rubicon).

I had Discount Tire place the wheels in my new aftermarket wheel boxes for protection/storage, so i have all (5) wheels in boxes in my garage.

stock wheels-1.jpg
Sponsored

BamDaLam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Musician
doggone it - just too far away. Meet you in Asheville NC?

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
doggone it - just too far away. Meet you in Asheville NC?
Hello and thank you for your interest...I would be willing to drive approx one hour (middle Tennessee area) but my time does not allow for such a significant trip.

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The first $400 cash takes home all (5) wheels (no TPMS sensors) and stock lug nuts picked up in Murfreesboro, TN area. Wheels/lug nuts are off the truck in the photo.

(4) all black stock Mojave wheels and the (1) stock spare wheel all with stock lugs nuts are for sale near Murfreesboro, TN.

I believe the stock Mojave wheels are 17x7.5 with a +37mm offset (7mm less than the Rubicon...this is how the Mojave has a 14mm wider track than the Rubicon).

I had Discount Tire place the wheels in my new aftermarket wheel boxes for protection/storage, so i have all (5) wheels in boxes in my garage.

Jeep Gladiator (4) Stock Black Mojave Wheels (+ spare + stock lug nuts) for Sale stock wheels-1
Just a bump, still have...let me know if any interest. I’ve listed at the agresssive price to sell fast, need room in garage.

Sponsored

BamDaLam

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Musician
offer still stands to meet in Asheville, NC...Sorry I live so far away. That would be 4 hours for each of us.

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Darn! Trying to find these in Canada, zero luck.

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darn! Trying to find these in Canada, zero luck.
Thanks for your interest.

I still have for sale...this post apparently has not been seen by the more local crowd yet.

I would be willing to drive approx one hour (middle Tennessee area) to meet if needed.

Liftr

First Name
Duran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
Occupation
Aviation
My apologies for the dumb questions: But, are these wheels all aluminum? Are all 5 identical?
Thanks

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My apologies for the dumb questions: But, are these wheels all aluminum? Are all 5 identical?
Thanks

All (5) wheels are not identical. (4) are alloy, all black, stock Mojave wheels and the (1) stock steel spare wheel. My guess Jeep puts the same steel spare wheel on all gladiators no matter the trim but just a guess.

Sponsored

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a bump, still have...let me know if any interest. I’ve listed at the agresssive price to sell fast, need room in garage. Willing to drive this Saturday AM within 1.5 hours max from Murfreesboro, TN If needed.

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
Just a bump, still have...let me know if any interest. I’ve listed at the agresssive price to sell fast, need room in garage. Willing to drive this Saturday AM within 1.5 hours max from Murfreesboro, TN If needed.
These are wheels only, correct?

OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
2021-JT-Mojave

2021-JT-Mojave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just a bump, still have...let me know if any interest. I’ve listed at the agresssive price to sell fast, need room in garage. Willing to drive within 1 hour from Murfreesboro, TN If needed. See first post/original listing for more details.