$59,999 OTD price for an LE - good?

sarcasm

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
The LE is really just a highly optioned Rubicon, there is very little unique about it. Unless you plan to keep it for 25 years and not drive it will depreciate like any other Gladiator. I would look at other Rubicons and make sure you are paying for just the features you want. And...auto sales suck right now and you should expect a great deal.

Although I do like the LE wheels the best.
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
Auto sales are on a full rebound. My friend in motorcycle/ATV sales just had his best weekend in the history of his company. Articles in Bloomberg and Forbes in the last few days have said that sales are higher right now than before the virus. It might no longer be a great time to buy.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
The LE is really just a highly optioned Rubicon, there is very little unique about it. Unless you plan to keep it for 25 years and not drive it will depreciate like any other Gladiator. I would look at other Rubicons and make sure you are paying for just the features you want. And...auto sales suck right now and you should expect a great deal.

Although I do like the LE wheels the best.
Pretty much this. Jeep screwed the pooch on the LE implementation. Had they actually been the first off the assembly line like the name somewhat implies, it really is just a special badge and slight interior change and like you said, highly optioned. Nothing special about it and 10 years down the road nobody is going to pay anywhere a premium for it above the options it already comes with.

steelponycowboy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU Rubicon HR, 2017 Cherokee, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Retired Peace Officer
I didn't say a word about trades, and none of this info is from my dealers (I've bought from far more than one). The info on financing comes from the auto financing subreddit, where F&I people give advice on getting the best deals. Nearly everyone there constantly says that financing gets you the best deal, even 0% financing has a kickback.
I'm not going to argue about this. I have the actual career experience as an F&I person, you don't have any other than your experience of buying a few vehicles. I've been involved in the sale of over 1000 vehicles to retail customers, you've been involved in how many, ZERO. You always refer to what the dealer is telling you about their finance kick back, asking you not to pay it off for 4 months and gentleman agreements and you take that as gospel (along with all the other BS they feed you). The old saying is that if the dealers lips are moving, they are not telling the truth. That's all I'm going to say on this as it is not worth my time to keep up a pissing contest with someone who thinks he is an expert about everything (because he reads stuff on the internet and has bought a few vehicles) and knows very little about what he is talking about. Don't do a disservice to others because of your ignorance of the business.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Geek
LOL, man, you really need to get out and decompress.
Sponsored