Sponsored

7 months later Jeep sent me a Launch Edition Gladiator Sword

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, my wood doesn’t come in a package that size. Uh, wait... never mind and forget I said anything.
Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Mine was delivered today also. I have a FedEx account and they sent the shipping info to FedEx on 12-2 but didn’t actually ship it until the 30th.

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I got mine too and I’m I’m sure I’m gonna gate some hate for this but... while I think it’s kind of cool, I think it’s stupid and wish Jeep would have done something more useful, like perhaps an air deflator or some sort of specialty tool. Even a hat or shirt or LE keychain would’ve been less unique but more useful. Hopefully other items will follow.

Wiretie44

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition Granite Crystal Metallic 2001 4Runner 2015 FLTRXS
Got mine as well.. Neat but as previously stated useless....

IamJHIL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I just bought a Gladiator this week. If anyone is getting rid of this, let me know. I’d love to have one.

Sponsored

TennesseePA

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I just bought a Gladiator this week. If anyone is getting rid of this, let me know. I’d love to have one.
Personally I really like it. To buy one from someone will not have much personal value to you unless you have the same name as the guy you buy it from. They all have our name on them the guys who posted theirs blocked their names out.

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubion "LE"
Those complaining about receiving a free gift is ridiculous. You are what is wrong with society. They didn’t have to give you jack they already got your money. Be grateful and appreciate the thought.

Shit I’m jealous I won’t be getting one since I bought my LE from the showroom floor but I’m not going to sit here and talk shit on them because I won’t get one.
#draintheswamp

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
Those complaining about receiving a free gift is ridiculous. You are what is wrong with society. They didn’t have to give you jack they already got your money. Be grateful and appreciate the thought.

Shit I’m jealous I won’t be getting one since I bought my LE from the showroom floor but I’m not going to sit here and talk shit on them because I won’t get one.
#draintheswamp
What’s wrong with society? So We can’t have an opinion anymore? Your mentality is what is wrong with society. Jeez

Sponsored

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s wrong with society? So We can’t have an opinion anymore? Your mentality is what is wrong with society. Jeez
instead of appreciating you asked for more and different. That’s like a homeless person rejecting a burger because they wanted chicken. It’s fucking free! If you don’t like it, return to sender. Too easy.

you didn’t have an opinion, you had a complaint. It’s how the saying goes... “you get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit”. Is that to hard to ask for ??

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Realtor
instead of appreciating you asked for more and different. That’s like a homeless person rejecting a burger because they wanted chicken. It’s fucking free! If you don’t like it, return to sender. Too easy.

you didn’t have an opinion, you had a complaint. It’s how the saying goes... “you get what you get and you don’t pitch a fit”. Is that to hard to ask for ??
I did say I thought it’s kind of cool. Not complaining, just saying. Stop trying to be a troll. Happy new year.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1

#draintheswamp

Where did you hear you wouldn't get one since you purchased your LE from the show room and not pre-order?

Joker4L

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you hear you wouldn't get one since you purchased your LE from the show room and not pre-order?
just out of observation. Only those who ordered it have received them. Not one person has posted that they got one when purchased from the showroom.

Jeep_VB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 LE Gladiator, 22 Grand Wagoneer S1
just out of observation. Only those who ordered it have received them. Not one person has posted that they got one when purchased from the showroom.
Ok, I messaged Jeep will let you know what they say. My hope is that they are sending them out based on when delivery was taken and if you purchased off lot we will just come last.
Sponsored