Sponsored

Slimy Dealer 'Steals' NY Man's Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - Yes it Happend!

You Are the dealer, what would you do?

• Stick to the Full Price Deal your team told you was the case

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
+1
Is throwing around veteran status meant to elicit more outrage or sympathy?. Unless you were treated differently or unfairly BECUASE of your veteran status.

It seems to imply that if this happened to a normal citizen, it's fine, but if it's a vet we should be more outraged? Veterans being denied benefits by the VA or some other entity would be appropriate use of the "Vet being mistreated" headline.
I agree, pretty much what I was getting at asking. I am a Veteran myself but do not find the need to interject that into conversations unless the situation is related to it. Throwing it out there in normal everyday life situations when it is not a qualifier or ancillary related is a little pretentious.
Sponsored

lilloco

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Jeep Comanche, 2002 Ford Excursion 7.3, 2008 Jeep WK 3.0crd
Occupation
Card-Player
Wow that's worse than my story!!

All I have is "slimy dealership tries to re-sell JTR (that was sold 3-months ago and still in my possession with no default) as a used vehicle in their inventory"...

Staying tuned for your details!!! Glad you are getting matters sorted.

OP
OP
Arop

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
Wow that's worse than my story!!

All I have is "slimy dealership tries to re-sell JTR (that was sold 3-months ago and still in my possession with no default) as a used vehicle in their inventory"...

Staying tuned for your details!!! Glad you are getting matters sorted.
Can't even imagine this senario... Did you ask them why they were listing your truck?

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
I agree, pretty much what I was getting at asking. I am a Veteran myself but do not find the need to interject that into conversations unless the situation is related to it. Throwing it out there in normal everyday life situations when it is not a qualifier or ancillary related is a little pretentious.
"You're welcome for my service"
Sponsored