First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Helicopter Pilot
Are you using a gravity feed for the aux fuel tank? If so, what size is the fuel filler hose? I’d like to install the one I’m taking out of my RAM 2500, but still waiting for my JTRD to arrive. So, I can’t get the parts until I can do the measurements. What capacity is the tank?

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Are you using a gravity feed for the aux fuel tank? If so, what size is the fuel filler hose? I’d like to install the one I’m taking out of my RAM 2500, but still waiting for my JTRD to arrive. So, I can’t get the parts until I can do the measurements. What capacity is the tank?
No I assembled a transfer pump kit using a 12v fuel pump, gravity feed gasholeen is illegal (won't pass inspection in most places. The tank is 17 gallons, I wrapped it in reflectix insulation, a kydex shield, and built a charcoal canister evap system to handle expansiin/contraction/impact resistance and thermal exchange. I'm not quite done with the charcoal canister mounting, but it vents outside the truck and uses a venturi tube to pull the vapor off.

1107201021a_HDR.jpg

1107201020_HDR.jpg

1010201721_HDR.jpg
Sponsored