First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
So I installed a mopar 2 inch Lift kit on my rubicon gladiator. The Jeep rides great and I love it so far but after installing I didn’t adjust the steering wheel angle yet.. One of those things I’m “Going to get around to“

My question is looking at it now Im thinking about putting an adjustable front trackbar on it. If I do that will I be able to just adjust the trackbar so the wheel is straight and that would be the correct adjustment for the trackbar?

Thanks
Sponsored

wvyankee2

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Refinery Operator
Vehicle Showcase
You can get by Ok without one on the Mopar lift. Will move it back 1/4" maybe. But if you ever go bigger, you got it. I put on the teraflex with mine.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
No, while the lift moved the axle farther away from the frame and the track bar pulled the axle to the left, the drag link also was pulled over. It may be close, but it is incredibly easy to adjust, so adjust your new track bar to center the front axle and then make a fine adjustment to the drag link by loosening the pinch bolt and rotating the collar. Moving it so the top of the collar rotates towards the front rotates the steering wheel to the left (probably what you will need).

AggieJeep

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Firecracker Red LE, 2012 JKUR Call of Duty, 1967 M715 (military Gladiator)
Vehicle Showcase
No, while the lift moved the axle farther away from the frame and the track bar pulled the axle to the left, the drag link also was pulled over. It may be close, but it is incredibly easy to adjust, so adjust your new track bar to center the front axle and then make a fine adjustment to the drag link by loosening the pinch bolt and rotating the collar. Moving it so the top of the collar rotates towards the front rotates the steering wheel to the left (probably what you will need).
Spot on advice. from @Factoid At 2”s of lift, the axle isn’t moved far enough to really hurt, but it is far enough that I could see it. I put a SteerSmarts track bar on mine to get the axle back to center, then the smallest of tweaks to recenter the steering wheel.
Once I saw the off-centered axle after installing the lift I couldn’t get it out of my head. It was stuck in my brain like the memory of walking in on my parents doing the nasty. I’m still looking for the “adjustable track bar“ to resolve that one. :puke:

LoJac963

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I can visually tell mine shifted after the Mopar lift so I am looking at the Core 4x4 T3 adjustable track bar then I will mess with the drag link to then recenter the steering wheel.

HighAltitude

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland High Altitude
Occupation
Pilot
Spot on advice. from @Factoid At 2”s of lift, the axle isn’t moved far enough to really hurt, but it is far enough that I could see it. I put a SteerSmarts track bar on mine to get the axle back to center, then the smallest of tweaks to recenter the steering wheel.
Once I saw the off-centered axle after installing the lift I couldn’t get it out of my head. It was stuck in my brain like the memory of walking in on my parents doing the nasty. I’m still looking for the “adjustable track bar“ to resolve that one. :puke:
I ordered the 2 inch Mopar lift and 3/4 Daystar front spacers, with a Raptor adjustable front track bar.. Do I need a track bar for the rear as well?
Sponsored