Sponsored

Aftermarket Fenders

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone interested in the bushwackers should go buy them from amazon.. 2 more sets in stock, but they are 537.40 + an extra 75 off with the coupon on the product page. Less then 500 including tax for me instead of pushing close to 650.

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I am going metal cloak just wish they had an aluminum option

Sponsored

takeitsleazy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2008 JL
Nothing compares to MetalCloak quality. However, not everyone needs to be able to bounce off rocks with ease. JCR is another good option; I’ve had plenty of their products. Theirs isn’t a tube fender, though.

I’d personally stay away from any Smittybilt and Rugged Ridge products. Their finish quality leaves a lot to be desired. Rust is very likely.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing compares to MetalCloak quality. However, not everyone needs to be able to bounce off rocks with ease. JCR is another good option; I’ve had plenty of their products. Theirs isn’t a tube fender, though.
Honestly the JCR Fenders are flat out sexy.. Paint matched they look like an aggressive OEM piece instead of an afterthought. Nemesis Industries as well.

OP
OP
endurojeep

endurojeep

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
I will take a look at these as well how is their coverage compared to metalcloak

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
Honestly the JCR Fenders are flat out sexy.. Paint matched they look like an aggressive OEM piece instead of an afterthought. Nemesis Industries as well.
this is what I’m getting.... once I get to that point. Love the look and JCR makes great products. Definitely going to have color matched

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
this is what I’m getting.... once I get to that point. Love the look and JCR makes great products. Definitely going to have color matched
I am probably going JCR as well, but I will probably just pay the extra 200 bucks when I order them & have them powder-coated black. As much as I would like them color match'd I also know I am going to scratch the living hell out of them & I think the black would be easier to touch up then Firecracker Red.

Exception may be that I may replace my front bumper & add a rear at the same time with the motobilt ones as I am really digging that front. since they come unfinished & I will be paying a powdercoater anyway could have it all powdercoated red.

Sponsored

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport

I’d personally stay away from any Smittybilt and Rugged Ridge products. Their finish quality leaves a lot to be desired. Rust is very likely.
Love the winches though

Biscodave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gator bone stock
I am probably going JCR as well, but I will probably just pay the extra 200 bucks when I order them & have them powder-coated black. As much as I would like them color match'd I also know I am going to scratch the living hell out of them & I think the black would be easier to touch up then Firecracker Red.

Exception may be that I may replace my front bumper & add a rear at the same time with the motobilt ones as I am really digging that front. since they come unfinished & I will be paying a powdercoater anyway could have it all powdercoated red.
I definitely get the worry about scratching them. thats why i epoxied my ace sliders and considering the same for my bumper. i had color matched on my jku and got so many compliments because of that alone. It’s a huge reason I’m doing it. Makes it stand out a little more

C68496A5-3A01-426E-88C1-B7093494DC93.jpeg

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I definitely get the worry about scratching them. thats why i epoxied my ace sliders and considering the same for my bumper. i had color matched on my jku and got so many compliments because of that alone. It’s a huge reason I’m doing it. Makes it stand out a little more

Jeep Gladiator Aftermarket Fenders C68496A5-3A01-426E-88C1-B7093494DC93
That does look good... Really good.

No doubt that the color match would look better, I am just kinda a cheap ass. I will pay for function without batting an eye, but looks I have a hard time spending anything on. With liners good aftermarket fenders ends up being a $2k upgrade. So spending more on a finish that wont be sustainable for me is a hard pill to swallow. But the cost to do the fenders in addition to bumpers wouldnt be that much more & make it all much easier to digest.
Sponsored