2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I make tons and tons of them saying all sorts of things, close to factory names or completely unique. All depends upon your personal taste for sure.
Hi! I'm so happy I stumbled on this thread. I have a selection of the easter egg trucks in my cart. I wanted a snazzy long sticker for the hood, I was hoping to either have a "pumpkin patch" halloween theme, or a line of AT-ATs. Is that possible?

pixeldecals

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pixeldecals.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Hi! I'm so happy I stumbled on this thread. I have a selection of the easter egg trucks in my cart. I wanted a snazzy long sticker for the hood, I was hoping to either have a "pumpkin patch" halloween theme, or a line of AT-ATs. Is that possible?
Yes! Absolutely, message inbound.

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Nah... I've been trading stocks and strike is the price and hold is the strategy.
Oh, okay! Mine is the unit insignia and motto of my Army regiment: the 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment - the first Airborne regiment in the US Army...

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Oh, okay! Mine is the unit insignia and motto of my Army regiment: the 504th Parachute Infantry Regiment - the first Airborne regiment in the US Army...
Easy company! Currahee!

God bless you sir.

Sponsored

Alan_Hepburn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JT Sport S; 2007 Fleetwood Bounder 35E
Occupation
Retired
Easy company! Currahee!

God bless you sir.
Easy Company, popularized in Band of Brothers, was in the 506th PIR, with the 101st ABN; the 504th PIR was, and still is, in the 82nd ABN! the 504th was the first airborne unit formed and the 506th was formed shortly after. The 101st ABN actually changed from being an Airborne division to Airmobile back in the late '60s - the 82nd ABN is currently the ONLY airborne division in the US Army.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Easy Company, popularized in Band of Brothers, was in the 506th PIR, with the 101st ABN; the 504th PIR was, and still is, in the 82nd ABN! the 504th was the first airborne unit formed and the 506th was formed shortly after. The 101st ABN actually changed from being an Airborne division to Airmobile back in the late '60s - the 82nd ABN is currently the ONLY airborne division in the US Army.
Thanks.

All Americans!!

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I make tons and tons of them saying all sorts of things, close to factory names or completely unique. All depends upon your personal taste for sure.
How about Military stuff-Helicopters, Units Badges etc. Please explain removal of said items so No damage to finish, please!
Sponsored