Sponsored

AFTERMARKET RADIO OPTIONS?

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Android radio, 10" screen. Teyes brand, but there's several manufacturers selling kits on aliexpress. Make sure you get the rear camera adapter from teyes if you go this route. Had it 8 months and it's been good; way less buggy than the factory 5 inch.

IMG_20200108_110839.jpg
Would you happen to have the links to it? I need something better than the 7in but don't want to dish out 1600 like the 8in stock radio or that newer one mentioned above. Appreciated!
Sponsored

S Kama Do!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
and.....this one:
iDatalink HRN-RR-CH3 Factory Integration Adapter
I have a base sport(not an S), will I need all three? And if so could you expand on why and would I without an electrical background be able to install this. I guess I mean is it real plug and play?

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel

Sponsored

unsocbl

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys Eco-diesel
Nope, is there a selection for jeep Cherokee? I believe that's the one that worked for me.
I'll check in the morning! Thanks...very hard to find any information on these and their support SUCKS!
I have the Insane Audio unit in my cart but for an extra $1200 I'll play with this one for a few days :rock:

jdwhichard

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
nurse
Vehicle Showcase
https://www.ebay.com/itm/193295675686 . this one here worked great for me hooked right up of course the rear camera didnt hook up but steering wheel controls work fine going to put aftermarket camera up front and on the rear.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074P45P7G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
fits right in the same hole as the factory rear view camera .
several videos inputs in the radio hopefully can install a in bed camera for the gooseneck , inpossible to hook up by yourself with out getting out several times to line up the hitch , and a front trail camera will keep you posted but im telling you like the the Wife loves it , im putting dvd player in the center console hooked to the Usb to keep the grandkids happy on long trips . I know im old school

Last edited:

injaneer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Jeep Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Thanks for providing the links....whys it look huge though. both links look link the web page is going through a magnifying lens
Remove the m. in front of the URL, it was sent from a mobile phone, so the whole thing is made larger.
Sponsored