First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys 4x4
Occupation
Maintenance
I have a 2021 jeep gladiator Willys edition, and I was wondering what’s the best air mattress to put in my tent on the bed?
Sponsored

NightsX2

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
I have a 2021 jeep gladiator Willys edition, and I was wondering what’s the best air mattress to put in my tent on the bed?
I really wish that I could tell you that the Airbedz I am showing the link for - is just wonderful ...
But sadly, I ordered it in August from Quadratec - and they continue to push the date back further and further.
In the off chance that it ever actually becomes available - this may be worth you checking out.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/airbedz/inflatable-air-mattress-gladiator-jt

JayT

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT '21 High Altitude
Occupation
Work at Budweiser
I really wish that I could tell you that the Airbedz I am showing the link for - is just wonderful ...
But sadly, I ordered it in August from Quadratec - and they continue to push the date back further and further.
In the off chance that it ever actually becomes available - this may be worth you checking out.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/airbedz/inflatable-air-mattress-gladiator-jt
FYI, they are selling this again back on Amazon; looks like they fixed the battery/valve issues from 2017-8 production model.
Pittman Outdoors PPI-105 AirBedz Original Truck Bed Air Mattress for 5'-5.5 Mid-Size Short Truck Beds with Tailgate Mattress

NightsX2

First Name
J.D.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
FYI, they are selling this again back on Amazon; looks like they fixed the battery/valve issues from 2017-8 production model.
Pittman Outdoors PPI-105 AirBedz Original Truck Bed Air Mattress for 5'-5.5 Mid-Size Short Truck Beds with Tailgate Mattress
Thank You Jay - Got it Ordered!
It looks like the perfect setup to take my wife to the drive-in.
Thank you so much for letting me know about this - I very much appreciate that!
God Bless,
J.D.
Sponsored