Sponsored

**ALL NEW** LOD Offroad Armor Lite Rock Sliders - Coming Soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
If you're reading this thread and interested in the LOD Signature Series rock/step sliders, please post here and let them know.
It would probably be a good idea to start the LOD destroyer thread with a voting option. That way they can see the interest and track it easier.
Sponsored

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Now this is an awesome idea and design! But I would highly push to produce them faster than summer, before this awesome product gets passed up.

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I really hope they don’t price the accessories into the stratosphere.

if the slider and full step options push the price up, we may go with RSE, even though it costs more

Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Well @Lod Offroad i am definitely interested in the signature series sliders for the gladiator,but i want to know if i can confidently jack up the side of the truck with the armor lite's in the case of an emergency and also would they be just as strong as the signature series slider,im really wanting to know since i love the signature series sliders but if i could have the same amount of strength on the armor lite's that would be awesome since i am planning to do some mild/hard offroading,but yeah those are my questions :D

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Well @Lod Offroad i am definitely interested in the signature series sliders for the gladiator,but i want to know if i can confidently jack up the side of the truck with the armor lite's in the case of an emergency and also would they be just as strong as the signature series slider,im really wanting to know since i love the signature series sliders but if i could have the same amount of strength on the armor lite's that would be awesome since i am planning to do some mild/hard offroading,but yeah those are my questions :D
I would recommend staying with the Signature Sliders if you plan to play in the rocks a lot. Although the Armor Lites are strong and there will be a steel skid plate available! They will be able to take a beating! As for Hi Lift, we will have a jack point accessory available!

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Here is a prototype shot of our new Armor Lite! Its a little rough right now but hopefully have some better pictures later this week!

slider.jpg
Hell yeah its looking good and also what that steel plate that looks like a step,also im not really gonna go rock crawling but just hit a rock here and there and use the steps to pivot the truck if i do hit a rock in a tricky course but yeah thats probably gonna be super super rare in a case if i had to do that but i just want to know if it will hold up to that and what not :D

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Hell yeah its looking good and also what that steel plate that looks like a step,also im not really gonna go rock crawling but just hit a rock here and there and use the steps to pivot the truck if i do hit a rock in a tricky course but yeah thats probably gonna be super super rare in a case if i had to do that but i just want to know if it will hold up to that and what not :D
Thats is the long drop step you see below the slider, I would not recommend pivoting or sliding on the step... :) I believe the Armor Lite slider will be plenty strong enough to pivot about!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Test fitting the prototypes on our new Gladiator! Hopefully sending the prototype sliders for black powdercoat soon. Oh yeah, and lift kit and wheels going on this week!

upload_2020-4-6_10-5-56.png

upload_2020-4-6_10-6-21.png

camodog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking good. waiting to see some prices.
the wife likes the powered steps, but if this is considerably cheaper, I may be able to convince her otherwise

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
i like the steps but i just kinda dont like that they look like they're insert plastic steps making them look a little plasitcky if you know what i mean but im still like the signature series and i cant wait to see them :D
Edit-Or it would be cool for yall guys to make the step flush in with the whole slider but its probably too late

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

AC_1960

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Granite Crystal Metallic
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Test fitting the prototypes on our new Gladiator! Hopefully sending the prototype sliders for black powdercoat soon. Oh yeah, and lift kit and wheels going on this week!

upload_2020-4-6_10-5-56.png

upload_2020-4-6_10-6-21.png
i like the steps but i just kinda dont like that they look like they're insert plastic steps making them look a little plasitcky if you know what i mean but im still like the signature series and i cant wait to see them
Hey LoD, can you confirm what material (plastic, aluminum, steel) the black step inserts in the photos are made of? Also, do you have a general idea of availability for these and the signature series for the JT? Some of us have been waiting since last November or longer for a product such as this, and as soon as wheeling season rolls around (in CO anyway) I'll really need something asap. THX
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.