Sponsored

Brand New Front Bumper from LOD OFFROAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Make it in aluminum aluminum ALUMINUM!!!
I like this and other LOD bumpers. My only reason for not buying is they are steel. With the diesel, I really want to stay with aluminum.
Any chance doing this?
Sponsored

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
They may be available in bare steel. But it certainly would not be difficult to have them blasted and re-coated by your local powdercoater any color you like!
Im to lazy to do it myself I prefer to buy it that way

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Developed under top secret need to know clearance! Our all new hugely popular BLACK OPS Series Front Bumpers for Jeep JK/JL/JT. Coming very soon!

1657910661413.png
I have not like a lot of the bumpers out there until I found the Arcus but I like this one

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lod Offroad

Lod Offroad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
The Black Ops bumper will accept your stock fog lights or many aftermarket styles as well, such as our Radiant series lights, Baja Designs, and Rigid style lights. I believe the weight will be around 75-80 lbs.

McDaddy0502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Mojave from Gupton (Sting Gray)
Informing those with a Mojave looking at the LoD Black Ops front bumper .. maybe look at another vendor first.

I did my research through this forum and even PM'd @LODoffroad to confirm the bumper would fit with the stock skid plate.

Well the stock skid plate did not fit, frame tie-in needed grinding relief for the shock reservoirs, and stock fog lights did not fit even with the additional OEM adapter I bought from them.

Their customer service solution was for me to buy more parts at a discount. I already installed the bumper so decided to buy the additional parts .. hindsight I should have returned everything.

Bought their skid plate and their fog lights including having to purchase a different adapter/bezel to fit them.

Their skid plate was not long enough to cover the shock reservoirs, so I ended up cutting and notching the stock skid plate to fit.

I asked to return their skid plate and stock fog light adapters (that did not fit). They asked that I email the part numbers so they could look up the invoices and start the return process. That was 6 weeks ago and multiple emails/phone calls from me to follow up .. This has been a really bad service experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.