First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Medical Sales
i’m sure i’m not the only one to think this or say this—Benny at allmoparparts.com is great. there was an issue with an order for me—quick feedback and instant fixing of the part. typically they have the best pricing and their customer service is 2nd to none. Highly recommend them for any purchase or help even getting led in the right direction.

A++++++
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I agree. First order from them FedEx lost the shipment. Before FedEx would confirm it was misguided @AllMoparParts.com sent a replacement order.
Sure enough 2 days after replacement showed the original showed up. I messaged Benny and he gave me a return shipping number and back it went.

Not to mention all the leg work he does for folks finding the correct part, and they buy it elsewhere.

:beer: to Benny

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I've placed three orders with them, so far, and have no complaints. Benny's been good to work with. They did double up on one part in the last order. But I would rather be shipping back extras than waiting for missing parts.

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I have placed three orders in the past week. Several emails back and forth with Benny. He’s always quick to respond and very helpful. I could have maybe saved a few bucks shopping around but it’s not just about money. Benny puts a lot of time to make sure that members on this forum are taken care of. We all should support him as much as he supports us!

Last edited:

Sponsored

cb4017

First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Retired USN and retired LEO
I suspect it's the same Benny that helps Ranger owners out on that forum. If so I have ordered parts from him and he's good to go.

Nice to know I can still deal with Benny after getting my JT.

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Nothing but good feelings towards Benny and his team - it's nice to do business with good people.

Dlish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Plastics
I am going to bring this thread back up. Since was Dodge Ram related, I PMed Benny @AllMoparParts.com about parts. He got back within minutes and provided install sheet as well.
Outstanding. Just flat out excellent. Many thanks!
Sponsored