Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
  • Banned
When is Jeep going to offer the Anvil color on the Gladiator? If they'd do Anvil, I'd order a Rubicon tomorrow. C'mon Jeep, throw us a bone here. An Anvil JT with body color fenders would be the cat's meow.
Sponsored

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)
Stingray Grey is the current Grey color.
Popular enough that they haven't changed it yet.

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
  • Banned
Yeah but Anvil was unique. Blue, green, and grey all mixed. Very cool color. Stingray is just flat gray. I think I'll wait until summer and see what the 2022 order guide info looks like.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
How many greys do we need??? Anvil doesn't look farm off from sting grey to me, maybe a little more blue?

Sponsored

Blknblu

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Viper, 1968 Coronet R/T, 2011 Mopar 11. 2020 Gladiator Overland
Vehicle Showcase
Ugh, don't do it or I will have to trade mine in for either Rhino or Anvil.

Bruce

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
My sis has an Anvil wrangler, and its cool but I would like to see other colors come back to give more variety... something like copper brown or some type of gold color. There should always be a green and a brown option. Glad to see Sarge available now but Gator should have been around longer.

I wish there was an option to pay more on a factory build to custom order a color like BMW and Porsche do. Now that would be an awesome option to have.

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package
Yes please. I almost bought a (second) JKUR in Anvil to go with my Granite Crystal Metallic JKR.

Here’s a Brute to give the idea. Much more blue-grey than Sting.

Jeep Gladiator Anvil 6A845160-B77E-4F88-A96D-327DC7AD6F7C

Sponsored

Zilla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Anvil is a really cool color. I especially like it with the red doo-dads and leather interior.

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yes please. I almost bought a (second) JKUR in Anvil to go with my Granite Crystal Metallic JKR.

Here’s a Brute to give the idea. Much more blue-grey than Sting.

6A845160-B77E-4F88-A96D-327DC7AD6F7C.jpeg
Yes exactly. It's a unique color. Probably one of the best they ever came up with.

It would be good to have you back in a JT
This ice storm and then two subsequent snow storms on top of it has reminded me that I love being able to park in my garage at home. So, I won't be going up in size when my lease is up. I'll either stay with the Ram 1500 or head back to a Jeep. We'll see...

WX, are you tired of your Ram?
Actually, no. I just posted my full year update on the Ram to YouTube today. I actually find that every day that goes by I love the Ram more and more. It's an amazing truck that is so much more practical and useful in any situation. I could probably drive this truck for 20 years and be fine with it. But.... there's just something about the Gladiator that holds a special place in my heart. It was the most FUN vehicle I've ever had. And now that it has an engine option that makes torque...............

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Will the JT tow that beast of a trailer you recently got?

OP
OP
WXman

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Will the JT tow that beast of a trailer you recently got?
That's the question. The engine and trans would be the same as the Ram so no trouble there. Curb weight is only a couple hundred lbs. less so no trouble there. Rear suspension is very similar so I could use Timbren springs to keep it level again. I have trailer brakes so no issues there either. I think the main issue would be the horrible mirrors that they put on the JT. I have been REALLY hoping they'll offer better mirrors, at least as an option, for the Gladiator with the mid-cycle refresh.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
That's the question. The engine and trans would be the same as the Ram so no trouble there. Curb weight is only a couple hundred lbs. less so no trouble there. Rear suspension is very similar so I could use Timbren springs to keep it level again. I have trailer brakes so no issues there either. I think the main issue would be the horrible mirrors that they put on the JT. I have been REALLY hoping they'll offer better mirrors, at least as an option, for the Gladiator with the mid-cycle refresh.
Sounds like putting a WDH on there could take care of it for you. My travel trailer squats the thing like crazy till I put it on there.

Those mirrors are hardly functional without a trailer, I am still baffled how they didn't put anything decent on there. Kind of sad my mini-van has better mirrors for towing than my truck. The clip on ones I got don't work great either. I hate relying on technology but I put in a 3 camera haloview setup and that has worked great for me. That said I will be all over the first set of A-Pillar mountable Truck mirrors for this thing.
Sponsored