Sponsored

Any AlfaOBD users have a NON RUBICON with a factory steel bumper WITH rear park assist?

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Curious about this setting:

Parktronics: Park Assist Tuning Set

I have a reference Rubicon file ( all have steel bumpers ) with that set to "Base 2/8 Channel/Rubicon". My Mojave plastic bumper with Park Assist has that set to "Base 1/4 Channel/Sahara". I've added the steel bumper, and wondering if I should change that. If someone, not a Rubicon, with a factory rear steel bumper has it set to "Base 2/8 Channel/Rubicon" I should change mine. I feel like it's logical that the steel bumper tuning set would be different, possibly different angles of the sensors.
Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Curious about this setting:

Parktronics: Park Assist Tuning Set

I have a reference Rubicon file ( all have steel bumpers ) with that set to "Base 2/8 Channel/Rubicon". My Mojave plastic bumper with Park Assist has that set to "Base 1/4 Channel/Sahara". I've added the steel bumper, and wondering if I should change that. If someone, not a Rubicon, with a factory rear steel bumper has it set to "Base 2/8 Channel/Rubicon" I should change mine. I feel like it's logical that the steel bumper tuning set would be different, possibly different angles of the sensors.
Didn't know there was such a thing. There are no bumper choices on anything below the Rubicon trim unless one of the special levels has one (Willys? Altitude?)

Vtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTOD
Just checked my diesel Overland. It's like your 1/4. Now I'm curious caused i also have the rubi steel bumper and reused my sensors.

OP
OP
ecidiego

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Didn't know there was such a thing. There are no bumper choices on anything below the Rubicon trim unless one of the special levels has one (Willys? Altitude?)
Crap you're right - the only bumper option ever is front steel for Rubicon.

Damnit!