Sponsored

Any feedback on the Baja Designs Dual Control 30" Bar?

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
I've been looking at this for awhile now as well as some other 30" bars. Seems pretty hard to beat BD's quality and warranty.

https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/OnX6-Dual-Control-Amber-White-LED-Light-Bar.asp

I like the dual control concept and the amber outers/white center with the combination lenses meet my needs.

523003DC_l.jpg

I also like their low-profile brackets for use in conjunction with the OEM plastic bumper.

JTGladiatorCategoryimage.jpg

Only downside of the dual control (other than cost) is that the dual control setup eliminates the low/high output modes, but that's probably a small negative.

Anyone here have a BD 30" bar, especially anyone using their brackets with the plastic bumper?

Also, any recommended sources that discount the BD bars?
Sponsored

ThatStinging_Jeep

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon In Sting Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Man im a huge fan of their products i used to run that exact same light bar on my 3rd gen tacomas along with their pod lights and lp6's,sadly i never took em off since a guy just offered me straight cash at a dealer and sold the truck......and im now here with my jeep jt :)

OP
OP
Code 3

Code 3

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTM
@ThatStinging_Jeep

So you were happy overall with the dual control 30" bar? Did the center white section add enough illumination when you weren't using the amber sections? (ie-did you wish the whole bar was white?)
Sponsored