Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Just got the lift done a couple of weeks ago and took it back to get the torque checked (included) and had them throw on Rock Hard 4x4 LCA skids. All went well no issues, but I was under the Jeep and noticed the skids are clearanced for round arms. I'm wondering if they will interfere the square arms?
Jeep Gladiator Any issue with RH LCA skids? 20210818_193049
Sponsored

Forum Crawler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Working for the man every night and day
Good question. I have a set of the RH LCA skids sitting on the workbench, I'm interested in the compatibility as well.

OP
OP
DankjeeP

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Good question. I have a set of the RH LCA skids sitting on the workbench, I'm interested in the compatibility as well.
Haven't heard anything from @Clayton Off Road . I have not had a chance to flex it out too much either to check. Sure thought someone would have this combo already and know the answer.

Clayton Off Road

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD

Sponsored

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Factory arms are square, too. One hole is faster to cut than three edges of a square.

Just got the lift done a couple of weeks ago and took it back to get the torque checked (included) and had them throw on Rock Hard 4x4 LCA skids. All went well no issues, but I was under the Jeep and noticed the skids are clearanced for round arms. I'm wondering if they will interfere the square arms?

OP
OP
DankjeeP

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Factory arms are square, too. One hole is faster to cut than three edges of a square.
That is a good point about the factory arms. Clayton arms are maybe a little wider though, since they are really beefy.

Update 9-22:
Just had a longshot thought...MAYBE someone has both arms after a lift and can measure the difference in size? That would be sweet. I don't have to potentially damage something (most likely the bolt) flexing it out in my back yard.
Sponsored

Last edited: