First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
Personally I think you should all just join LIOR and then we can be together all the time!

http://www.liorclub.org/

First tuesday of the month at Uncle Joe's Pizza in Lake Grove, bring 20 bucks for dinner and 60 bucks for dues. Trail Rides at least once a month, big super secret overland road rallye in June, 4 days of mystery and living out of your wheeling rig.

Do It!
Looked at this group more than once and am intrigued, plus the meeting place is very close to home. How would you rate the difficulty of the trails? Newb on trails and would probably need to get a winch
Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
It depends on the run, some runs are stock, some are 33 and locker and some are 35 and twin locker minimum. But as with most things, there are way around to avoid nasty issues but it all depends on the specific trail.

Do join, its good fun and a great community of guys and gals.

361Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubi. 2006 Liberty. 2003 Ram 2500 CTD, and a couple of Hogs.
I too have had my eye on this group. The meeting place is close to me. I grew up in Lake Ronkonkoma and have had pizza here as a kid. I was worried that I might be the only one in a new vehicle and not a dedicated trail rig.

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
I too have had my eye on this group. The meeting place is close to me. I grew up in Lake Ronkonkoma and have had pizza here as a kid. I was worried that I might be the only one in a new vehicle and not a dedicated trail rig.

join.

there are spanking new rigs, older DD rigs, trail toys and purpose built trail weapons. the range of runs is designed so all can play and all can have fun.

join.
Sponsored