Sponsored

Any other U of Minnesota Alums out there interested in this decal if I have some printed up?

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I was going to get a small vinyl decal of this printed up to put on the tailgate...or maybe make it white and put it in the corner of the back window. One site I found looks like they'll do it without borders but the minimum order is 10 and I don't need 10 of them. Anyone else want in if I get them printed up? I'd gladly split the cost evenly and I'm open to suggestions on sizing and coloring and even what manufacturer to use.

Thanks!
Ski-U-Mah

Jeep-U-Mah.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
tfranks

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'd be definitely in! Looks great!
Not an overwhelming response to this question but I have a couple proofs in with a couple different companies to make them. I'll keep you posted and if they turn out ok I'll let you know

OP
OP
tfranks

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Have you tried https://pixeldecals.com/shop/?gclid...OKbTv3FnpD9HNQmukU5_5k0QkBgHFusaAhPeEALw_wcB? He's on this forum and pretty active and pretty responsive. I'd be up for one like you have in your OP.
Stickermule.com had a sale going on so I just ordered 10 from them. I'll see what quality they are when they get shipped and let you know. I also have a proof request in from signs.com that looks a little more promising.
If those don't work out I'll definitely check with Pixeldecals. Thanks for the heads up

Sponsored

OP
OP
tfranks

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Jeep Gladiator Any other U of Minnesota Alums out there interested in this decal if I have some printed up? 1613579736857

I have 10 of these coming tomorrow. I got white with a clear background so they'd stand out on a black rear window.

I'll update again on the quality and see if any of you guys want one.

Would anyone prefer different colors?

OP
OP
tfranks

tfranks

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Jeep Gladiator Any other U of Minnesota Alums out there interested in this decal if I have some printed up? 1613762156254

Here's the first batch. I trimmed off the clear border because the textured surface of this calendar made the clear pretty apparent. I think it would hide better on a smooth surface like glass.

I have 8 left of this if anyone is interested. Let me know.
Sponsored