Sponsored

Any pics of topless and/or doorless JTs with a bed topper equipped?

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
I did in a Wendy’s parking lot when swapping with another forum member, he has a base sport untinted rear window, mine was tinted ,difference is huge for visibility out back, we went up and over back, leaned top towards front, I’m six foot Chris was six five, it was a strech for me, but we could have pulled up to a curb if needed. Terrible picture of old stinky guy topless! I think it looks a little odd, but Jeeps are always able to get away with odd!.....Jack
843C0680-8E6B-4323-B567-DF07E3B5F8AE.jpeg
Nice! Doesn’t look half bad! That blue is a great color 👍
Sponsored

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Interested in how the wind buffets with that setup. TBH I get annoyed hearing it the little strap that releases the rear seats to fold when topless on the highway. I went without it on the highway to work this week, surprised me how much I heard that, can’t image them hitting the cover, but maybe that’s just me. On a plus note the boss and I have been fighting over the closest parking spot, checkmate Jeep friday. Let’s see him park that beemer here lol
Jeep Gladiator Any pics of topless and/or doorless JTs with a bed topper equipped? 47FE63B1-75C0-40E7-B69C-9EE21AA16912