First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Thanks for the link! I don't know if it's prime day related or not, but it's more than 10% off, more like almost 50%!

I just purchased for $765, marked down from $1300, only 18 left in stock! Hurry if you want one of these!
I paid $765 ($849-10% Military Discount) for mine directly from Bestop ~6 weeks ago. It was also Twill. Not sure the Amazon price is much of a deal...

saintpauljeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubi, '03 BMW Z4, '20 Mitsu OutSport
Occupation
Software Developer
I paid $765 ($849-10% Military Discount) for mine directly from Bestop ~6 weeks ago. It was also Twill. Not sure the Amazon price is much of a deal...
That’s the part I was trying to understand. I never actually looked at the MSRP within all those Bestop threads. Makes better sense now.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Fair enough, this is why you can't believe everything you read on the internet lol. At least I know I didn't overpay, and would not have been eligible for the military discount. Thank you for your service by the way!

Sponsored

jurfie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Granite Crystal Metallic JKR; 2016 Daytona Grey Audi A5 Competition Package

LancGladiatorGuy

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JLU
Occupation
LEO
Nice! I saw lot of stuff like stubby antenna’s, organizers for the arm rest, some universal seat covers, sun shades for driver and passengers, but not sure if any of it’s worth it. I WOULD like to get a different shorter antenna with better reception than OEM if possible, but I’m in no rush.
I bought and installed this one the other day.
https://www.quadratec.com/p/quadrat...6XihZUMeM1nUq-c06El29Q9SNG6hTC8BoCcjEQAvD_Bwe

I mostly listen to XM but it seemed to work fine with FM/AM.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I won some cube lights a while back so I snagged these. Between the discount they had and the extra coupon and the 10 bucks in prime day cash I had for doing something that I’m not sure of I only paid 10 bucks

DDUOO JL Pillar Light Mount LED Pod Light A-Pillar Mounting Bracket for Jeep Wrangler JL JLU Sahara Rubicon Sport 2018 2019 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07WKCNQS7/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_e12IFb6T9FHM6

brookie0907

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ UR 2020 JT Rubicon