Prime day deals related to jeep....

Proximo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max
i'm buying one of the organizers too. Might as well. could use it to organize all my receipts for parts for a truck I don't own yet. :piggybank::piggybank::piggybank:

EDIT:Make sure to check the 15% off extra coupon too!
And I thought I had a real problem, buying stuff for a truck that isn't even built yet. I don't feel alone now, thank you. Decals from Don coming, along with wheels, tires, lift, bumper, grab handles, Jeep dimple covers, etc..... All to be stock piled in the garage for "some day".
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
And I thought I had a real problem, buying stuff for a truck that isn't even built yet. I don't feel alone now, thank you. Decals from Don coming, along with wheels, tires, lift, bumper, grab handles, Jeep dimple covers, etc..... All to be stock piled in the garage for "some day".
there are MANY of us here doing just that.

its-ok-youre-1uspk9.jpg

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Nice find on the console organizer. $12.23 with the extra 15%. Ordered.

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Picked up the organizer too. Adding it to the growing stack of parts, even if I still don't have a build date yet.

OP
OP

Trock56

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered Jeep granite sport
Occupation
Sales rep
I found a pair of mirrors today as well for when I take doors off

Sponsored

Kjm18

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney

JeepDreams

First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Gobi Jeep Renegade. Priors: 2007 Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Picked up the organizer too. Adding it to the growing stack of parts, even if I still don't have a build date yet.
I'm with most of you - checking my build status now, but anticipate still in D status, day 54+.

I'm entertaining myself buying all these goodies!

Jowen

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Rubicon Cherokee an x2 2020 jt rubicon
I was just wondering how many of you are married? I have found that deep un organized area is really just ideal for a roll of toilet paper and a packet of wet wipes for women that may or will be riding with you? Alas my wife would never travel with toilet paper of wet wipes close by, I to be honest have benefited from her requirement of these non negating items. Folks just a thought, also good for the spills that happen and then. Also good for that bottle is aspirin or ibuprofen just in case.

Jeepdude413

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator
Occupation
Job.... always got a job...
Dude Wipes are my “got to carry” in the Jeep. Put them lil buggers anywhere and even tote in your pocket for those inconspicuous hikes off the trails.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I was just wondering how many of you are married? I have found that deep un organized area is really just ideal for a roll of toilet paper and a packet of wet wipes for women that may or will be riding with you? Alas my wife would never travel with toilet paper of wet wipes close by, I to be honest have benefited from her requirement of these non negating items. Folks just a thought, also good for the spills that happen and then. Also good for that bottle is aspirin or ibuprofen just in case.
i don't walk around the block without wipes, we have 2 small boys. Wipes and TP will be included. My buddy has some really awesome wipes in a container like clorex wipes. I'll find out what they are. Take dirt/grime off your hands like butter.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
That's what that can of beer rolling around in the bed is for......... field expedient bidet.

Some of you people are seriously lacking in "survival skills" :)