Sponsored

Anyone attend the Jeep Adventure Academy in Holly Oaks this weekend? - Any scrapes to your paint?

Miller3

First Name
Miller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Dodge Charger
Hello,

If anyone attended/ will attend the Jeep Adventure Academy in Holly Oaks today or tomorrow. Could you please let me know if your jeep paint got any pin striping from trees or brush?

I will be going Saturday and am trying to decide if i need to take any further protective measures to best ensure my paint stays nice.

I actually scoped out holly oaks on our RZR a few weeks back and while most of the area was wide open, a few spots were quite overgrown, so depending on the trail Jeep chooses, the paint may get scuffed.

Thanks so much,
Miller
Sponsored

OP
OP

Miller3

First Name
Miller
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Dodge Charger
Howdy,

Just one bump as I'll be going tomorrow and there may have been new people who did the event today.

Thanks!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Hello,

If anyone attended/ will attend the Jeep Adventure Academy in Holly Oaks today or tomorrow. Could you please let me know if your jeep paint got any pin striping from trees or brush?

I will be going Saturday and am trying to decide if i need to take any further protective measures to best ensure my paint stays nice.

I actually scoped out holly oaks on our RZR a few weeks back and while most of the area was wide open, a few spots were quite overgrown, so depending on the trail Jeep chooses, the paint may get scuffed.

Thanks so much,
Miller
If you want the paint to look nice, don't take it off-roading. Scratches and pin striping buff out.

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Yup, see my post. I didn't scrape at all even doing the tire trap after the rock crawl. I had to pull a stock JLUR through that section.

I was there on Thursday which was awesome as the park was closed and it was just the 25 jeeps of the academy ride
Sponsored