Sponsored

Anyone Looking For Aftermarket Cargo Management DIY?

ZEROVIZ

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My biggest concern with choosing aftermarket tunnel cover is the twill fabric matching the stock soft top. Lund makes one for the Chevy Colorado which fits perfectly but I think the shade is off a little. I’m trying to match the factory soft top.
It’s under $300 where the factory is $600...
Does anyone know if the Lund matches factory soft top?
Sponsored

h4281776

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.etubeandwire.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 White Gladiator Rubicon
What size pipe did you use, and how well did it work out? I am contemplating something similar though not as high, too mount a roof top carrier from a car.
I used 1.25" .083" wall tubing mainly because we use a ton of it here at work. I used stage lighting clamps from Amazon as the tube clamps. We lasercut and bent brackets I designed to come out under the OEM bed cover and tie into the bed rail system. I was forced to get the OEM cover because it gets tied in with the dual top group. It worked great for a trip from PA to Florida. 4 guys and gear for a hunting trip.

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_5171.JPG

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
I used 1.25" .083" wall tubing mainly because we use a ton of it here at work. I used stage lighting clamps from Amazon as the tube clamps. We lasercut and bent brackets I designed to come out under the OEM bed cover and tie into the bed rail system. I was forced to get the OEM cover because it gets tied in with the dual top group. It worked great for a trip from PA to Florida. 4 guys and gear for a hunting trip.

IMG_4957.JPG

IMG_5171.JPG

IMG_5172.JPG

IMG_5173.JPG
Thank you for the info! That looks really sharp. I don't have access to a laser cutter nor do I have the bed rail system! But I am wondering if I can come up with another way to make the bracket. How did the carrier do up there on the trip? We drive from pa to Orlando roughly 2 times a year, and figure we may take the truck on one of them instead of the van. Would be nice to have gear in the bed under the tonneau and then the carrier space as well. I need to choose a tonneau yet, only got the hard top for the truck.

Mac's Tie Downs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
We now have an all-inclusive Gladiator bed track kit that's easy to install. The kit contains 3 pieces of track cut to fit the sides and front of the bed, six tie-down rings and all the installation hardware. The track is pre-drilled to match the threaded studs in the bed. All you need is a #3 Philips screwdriver.

For more info, give us a call at 800-666-1586 or order online: https://macs.link/3iG4zQ4

Sponsored