Looking for suggestions for hitch cargo carrier

BlueCT

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I did a search through the old posts and surprisingly I didn't find any suggestions on which one to get. Some suggestions on how to stop rattles and concerns about blocking license plates but not suggestions on which one to get. I'm asking because I saw several reviews online that the aluminum one from harbor freight had bent on people. What I am really in need of is a way of moving a 250lbs portable generator. With the height of the bed and the weight I think it would take 3 people to get it into the bed. I think it is too heavy, even, with ramps for me to get it into the bed myself. So I was thinking a hitch carrier with a ramp might do it. So I either need a suggestion for one of those, a good suggestions to get it into the bed, or a few more friends lol.
Thanks
Chris
Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I got one from Rural King for $89.00. It's made out of steel and has a 500 lb rating. I've had 2 Yeti coolers on it packed full and other stuff strapped down on top of the coolers for our trip from Pittsburgh to Lake Powell this past summer.