First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
My local dealer is currently running “employee pricing” on the gladiator and it has peaked my interest to say the least. Currently have a 2020 off road tacoma and possibly trading it in this weekend on a automatic sport. The price is coming in right around 33k. Dealer is claiming it’s basically 5k off sticker. Is this accurate and a decent deal? Dealer is also paying top end for my tacoma as they are super short on used vehicles due to covid closing the auctions. Also offering 36month 0% financing which i will definitely be taking advantage of. Is there anything i need to ask about? Any other incentives? Anything i should know about the gladiator that i haven't already Seen in the popular youtube reviews? Thanks.
Sponsored

jbn40301

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave 2020
I got $7.8K off the Overland loaded the window sticker was $54,985

tncruiser

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram truck
Occupation
retiered
My local dealer is currently running “employee pricing” on the gladiator and it has peaked my interest to say the least. Currently have a 2020 off road tacoma and possibly trading it in this weekend on a automatic sport. The price is coming in right around 33k. Dealer is claiming it’s basically 5k off sticker. Is this accurate and a decent deal? Dealer is also paying top end for my tacoma as they are super short on used vehicles due to covid closing the auctions. Also offering 36month 0% financing which i will definitely be taking advantage of. Is there anything i need to ask about? Any other incentives? Anything i should know about the gladiator that i haven't already Seen in the popular youtube reviews? Thanks.
""Dealer is also paying top end for my tacoma as they are super short on used vehicles ""
please dont believe that. The advertised price probably includes incentive which you are not eleigble , IE The $1000 mobility rebate unless you need adaptive equipment its a bogus item . Obviously you dont need a new truck so you can take your time and shop wisely

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
""Dealer is also paying top end for my tacoma as they are super short on used vehicles ""
please dont believe that. The advertised price probably includes incentive which you are not eleigble , IE The $1000 mobility rebate unless you need adaptive equipment its a bogus item . Obviously you dont need a new truck so you can take your time and shop wisely
It’s 100% true that there is a nationwide shortage of used cars due to COVID. It’s 100% not true that it’s because the auctions have been shut down. That is not true.

Used car prices are soaring because of the lack of supply.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carrydaily

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
First jeep experience and im blown away. I hope im not jumping the gun but this I believe is hands down my favorite purchase i have ever made. Doors off make this such an awesome experience
Jeep Gladiator Anything i need to ask dealer for? C4B22AB6-2386-444D-829B-5B690B97A102

Wallcrawler

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK (just sold), Ram 1500, Mini Cooper
Great vehicle, I'm in the market for something very similar. Would you mind revealing the msrp and what you got out the door for?

OP
OP
Carrydaily

Carrydaily

First Name
Wyatt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 toyota tacoma
Occupation
Forklift technician
Great vehicle, I'm in the market for something very similar. Would you mind revealing the msrp and what you got out the door for?
Without looking at my paper work with exact number sticker was around 54 and change. Dropped price to 50,990. Dealer i purchased at doesnt charge any fees what so ever. Even pays for tag. I was out the door four just under 52 i think 51,7xx Or something

Wallcrawler

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JK (just sold), Ram 1500, Mini Cooper
Without looking at my paper work with exact number sticker was around 54 and change. Dropped price to 50,990. Dealer i purchased at doesnt charge any fees what so ever. Even pays for tag. I was out the door four just under 52 i think 51,7xx Or something
Thank you the one in looking at msrp is around $57k and they are advertising it for $52k with some incentives I don't qualify for. I'm going to feel them out for invoice minus 5%.
Sponsored