Sponsored

Dealer asking for FCA Control # to quote a factory build...?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase

Ghostwave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 cj8
Exit stage left. Dealer stupid games. Salesman is trying to get you to a place where you are ready to sign. If he’s starting before step 1, imagine the BS he’s going to make you wade through before it’s over. I found LOTS is sleazy tactics at Jeep dealers, say maybe 80% of them. I’m surprised I bought at all. I bought from Peterson’s in Boise ID and flew in to drive it home. Ordered exactly what I wanted, zero sales BS, 7% below invoice. when I got there it was ready to leave in less than 30 minutes from walking in the door. If you can’t get this kind of service, go elsewhere. Let the rotten apples starve, they don’t deserve your hard earned money.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Exit stage left. Dealer stupid games. Salesman is trying to get you to a place where you are ready to sign. If he’s starting before step 1, imagine the BS he’s going to make you wade through before it’s over. I found LOTS is sleazy tactics at Jeep dealers, say maybe 80% of them. I’m surprised I bought at all. I bought from Peterson’s in Boise ID and flew in to drive it home. Ordered exactly what I wanted, zero sales BS, 7% below invoice. when I got there it was ready to leave in less than 30 minutes from walking in the door. If you can’t get this kind of service, go elsewhere. Let the rotten apples starve, they don’t deserve your hard earned money.
Typical dealer tactics with many of them. Chevrolet, Ford, you name it. Went through that when my son bought his Fusion years ago. They saw a young guy so started in on all the fun colored lights and frills and got him talking end game before he'd even gotten to stage 1

OP
OP
AEsco48

AEsco48

First Name
AndresE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Mech Engineer/MBA/Entrepreneur
I just had to educate a sales person that the $300 Doc fee, on top $799 Prep fee, is not a state mandated/calculated/paid to the state fee like Title or Reg...
Sponsored