ARB air compressor supply (stock) issues

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
I haven't installed it yet as I'm still waiting for the jeep... but all the parts look top notch and I wouldn't see an issue with the hoses and couplers to fill tires. They seem like the same parts used in high pressure commercial carpet vacs.
Installed mine today, im glad the compressor came double boxed. Anyways, im very pleased with the system. Actually worked better then i expected. I may eventuallly run the quick attachment outside the jeep because i dont want the doors or windows open if its raining.
Sponsored

Mtpisgah

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTM, 2018 JLR
Occupation
Engineer
What mount did you use? I have the ARB under seat mount in my JT and am getting ready to install one in my wife’s JL. The shop installed mine but I am going to do the JL. I have the mount but still need to get the braided hose, chuck and fittings but am really not sure what to get. I considered pulling the seat out my JT to see, but figure it is easier to ask here.

Nuttall

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR ,2023 Grand Cherokee ,2011 Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Construction
Received my ARB twin from the local 4WP yesterday. Took about two weeks for it to come in.

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
What mount did you use? I have the ARB under seat mount in my JT and am getting ready to install one in my wife’s JL. The shop installed mine but I am going to do the JL. I have the mount but still need to get the braided hose, chuck and fittings but am really not sure what to get. I considered pulling the seat out my JT to see, but figure it is easier to ask here.
I also did the underseat mount because i didnt want to cut and extend wires. I purchased the innovative at product 4 tire system package.
Sponsored