Sponsored

Aux switches wiring question

intofx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland - North Edition, 2017 Fiat 500e, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 1969 Meyers Tow'd
This should be an easy one... Under the hood it looks like the ends of my Aux switch wires are beneath a plastic cover. This cover is not easy to remove... at all... as I do not want to damage it. All of the posts and videos I have watched gloss over how to get to the ends of the wires and the Wranglers just seem to have a taped up bundle of wires available - no cover. Do I need to remove this cover to get to the wires? Or, do I cut the tape like on the wranglers? Inquiring minds want to know (Before I rip this cover off of the fender liner of my Gladiator. LOL. TIA...
Sponsored

OP
OP
intofx

intofx

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland - North Edition, 2017 Fiat 500e, 2018 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 1969 Meyers Tow'd
Figured it out. DO NOT REMOVE the cover! The wires are taped and coiled to the front right) of that plastic enclosure. Hopefully, this helps someone afraid to ask stupid questions. LOL

Jeep Gladiator Aux switches wiring question C89EBB88-E49C-45AF-A720-CFB5D5275185

Last edited:

Wantajustride

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Electric Lineman
I know this is an old post,,, I thought the same thing because my wire ends weren't obviously exposed. The ends of mine were actually pinched under the battery tray! Loosened up one bolt of the battery try and gave it a good yank... now all my AUX switch wires are readily available for wiring options
Sponsored