Awesome Customer Service

Rynomar

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon
I ordered a set of the Mopar LED's from Northridge and one of them had something wrong with the adjustment mechanism. Contacted Northridge and they were quick and responsive in getting me a replacement within a week. Thank you!
Sponsored

CC2

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport s Max tow
Vehicle Showcase
Any Black Friday discount codes ?

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Glad your experience was better than mine. Tried ordering a set of Nitto tires. They were running a special $50 off orders over $500. I read all the disclaimers but still couldn't apply discount. When I talked to cust service they informed me Nitto doesn't participate. I said that brand is not listed on the exceptions. Oh, that list needs to be updated, was the reply. They refused to honor the discount despite their error. They told me I can still use it in the future. How if all they need to do is say X brand doesn't qualify. I'm surprised they don't try and reel folks in with $1000 off, if they have no intention of honoring it.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Always like doing business with Northridge. Bought a ton of stuff for my JKU from them and never had a bad experience. Some people you just can't please.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Ive got really mixed feelings about Northridge. I think if you’re local or tip of the rockies and west, theyre fine.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. A few grand worth. The aev wheels i wanted were either out of stock or i just missed them; and i found them in stock on their site after my Savegre’s were (quickly) delivered. They agreed to take them back, and shipped the Dual Sports out to me. Before agreeing to the new purchase, i asked what the return shipping costs would be. It was my mistake, and really just me changing my mind based on what came back in stock, so i understood why I would pay the return ship. I was lucky i found the ones i really wanted before i unboxed the others....i settled for second choice because aev never tells you when stuff is coming back and with covid who knows anyway? No issue there. I was told “im not sure, but we’ll build the labels so you get our rate”. Ok, thats cool. I agreed.

I get the labels, and its over $300 in shipping. What? Here’s the kicker- even though they keep a warehouse in Kentucky, they will NOT allow you to return there. It has to go back all the way to Washington state, which just breaks it off into us east coast guys.

The northridge folks were super polite and as helpful as they could be; but the policies werent made clear up front. I ordered a bunch of stuff to support a forum sponsor; when had i just used my local shop thats a Quadratec vendor site, i could have supported my local shop and paid nothing to return it. So that’s my version.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
We do consolidate all returns to the Washington warehouse. Returns are a ton of work and need to be handled properly to keep everybody happy and keep unsellable merchandise off the shelf we have found by consolidating it to one warehouse things run way smoother

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Glad your experience was better than mine. Tried ordering a set of Nitto tires. They were running a special $50 off orders over $500. I read all the disclaimers but still couldn't apply discount. When I talked to cust service they informed me Nitto doesn't participate. I said that brand is not listed on the exceptions. Oh, that list needs to be updated, was the reply. They refused to honor the discount despite their error. They told me I can still use it in the future. How if all they need to do is say X brand doesn't qualify. I'm surprised they don't try and reel folks in with $1000 off, if they have no intention of honoring it.
Very sorry for the confusion lots of MFG’s have different rules we have to follow.
when you add the item to your cart it will say no discounts allowed or something to that effect. After we pay shipping on tires there is no money let alone to do another $50 off.

here is our posted rules on that code.The code didn’t work when you did the order.

• Northridge4x4 reserves the right to add or remove a product from the exclusion list at any time without notification.
  • Promo or Discount codes cannot be applied to past purchases.
  • Promo Code discounts cannot be combined on orders with price matched items.
  • Codes cannot be used on already marked down or special priced items.
  • Promos are valid in the United States only.
  • Items marked "not eligible for discount" are not included in price minimum requirements.
  • If you get the error "Discount not applied. Cart has not met the minimum required amount" that means parts in your cart are not eligible for discount.

Last edited:

GoVR46

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Rubicon, 2014 Highlander, 2007 BMW 335i (725 whp)

Very sorry for the confusion lots of MFG’s have different rules we have to follow.
when you add the item to your cart it will say no discounts allowed or something to that effect. After we pay shipping on tires there is no money let alone to do another $50 off.

here is our posted rules on that code.The code didn’t work when you did the order.

• Northridge4x4 reserves the right to add or remove a product from the exclusion list at any time without notification.
  • Promo or Discount codes cannot be applied to past purchases.
  • Promo Code discounts cannot be combined on orders with price matched items.
  • Codes cannot be used on already marked down or special priced items.
  • Promos are valid in the United States only.
  • Items marked "not eligible for discount" are not included in price minimum requirements.
  • If you get the error "Discount not applied. Cart has not met the minimum required amount" that means parts in your cart are not eligible for discount.
"Northridge4x4 reserves the right to add or remove a product from the exclusion list at any time without notification."

This right here is probably why I would not order from Northridge4x4.
It gives them the right to not honor any coupon or price they advertise.

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
"Northridge4x4 reserves the right to add or remove a product from the exclusion list at any time without notification."

This right here is probably why I would not order from Northridge4x4.
It gives them the right to not honor any coupon or price they advertise.
Pretty confident every e-commerce site on the internet has the same message. I can’t remember the last time we didn’t honor a deal to be honest.

In this case customer put the code in and it didn’t work at all and placed the order and then called to get the code applied even though it didn’t apply to the product that was ordered.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
We do consolidate all returns to the Washington warehouse. Returns are a ton of work and need to be handled properly to keep everybody happy and keep unsellable merchandise off the shelf we have found by consolidating it to one warehouse things run way smoother
That doesn’t make sense to me at all. If the guy can check the stuff in from the vendor and ship it, I don’t get why he can’t check in an unopened return. In any event, that’s moot. I dont LIKE the policy, but that doesnt mean the policy is necessarily unreasonable.

EVERYONE i dealt with at NorthRidge was great over the phone or over email, and I have bought from you guys since then. I think my personal choice moving forward is buy locally if I can, and order from you if I cant.

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Great feedback. The issue is not all returns are unopened and having the product knowledge is very important.

Frogwopp

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi JT
Pretty confident every e-commerce site on the internet has the same message. I can’t remember the last time we didn’t honor a deal to be honest.

I can tell you the exact time you didn't offer a deal. Mistake or not, should be honored. The CS team was nice a polite. No issues there. I just can't bring myself to order again when you pick and choose what offers you decide are valid. I'm one of the few that will actually read terms and conditions. If it not excluded it should be given.
Sponsored