Bay Area Steering TSB dealers with mods

Glenn671

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone have the steering TSB done and your gladiator is lifted and with a synergy track bar brace? If so what dealer? I heard the dealer in Colma does it.
Sponsored

khockey02

First Name
Kalem
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I can’t praise Sunnyvale Dodge enough. Melanie there will take care of business and they’ve been really good to me. When I went in for the tsb, the tech noticed my adjustable track bar jam nut was loose and tightened/ torque striped it me.

Just make sure the pitman arm is properly tight and torque striped before you leave. Then keep an eye on it for the next couple weeks. It’s been pretty common for them to want to back off on their own

OP
OP
Glenn671

Glenn671

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I can’t praise Sunnyvale Dodge enough. Melanie there will take care of business and they’ve been really good to me. When I went in for the tsb, the tech noticed my adjustable track bar jam nut was loose and tightened/ torque striped it me.

Just make sure the pitman arm is properly tight and torque striped before you leave. Then keep an eye on it for the next couple weeks. It’s been pretty common for them to want to back off on their own
I have the synergy steering brace that I still want to use.

salsadoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Gladiator Rubicon
i bought my JTR at Putnam Jeep. their service department is great too. i had no trouble getting the TSB steering gear fixed, however I did wait to get the TSB done before my lift. Ask for Dave.
Sponsored